Votes: 125 43.1%
  • Am I bothered though

Votes: 54 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
iCraig said:
Don't worry, shes just been swept off her feet by a mysterious Outlook Express stranger. When she gathers her senses and finished day-dreaming about you, she'll reply.

Or perhaps, shes laughed at your feeble attempt of flirting. And binned the email?

That is so harsh! If its serious that is, if not then lol!

Soldato
OP
Thanks for the support so far folks! I know i've been mocked and mickey taken out of me, but If I didnt expect that when I posted this, then I'd be pretty stupid! :D

Sic

Sic

Soldato
Rich_L said:
Maybe she's consulting her internet friends about what to write in reply!

ahahaha, she's posting on Hair Straighteners UK forums to find out what to do!!

Seany, best thread this week. you've propah made my afternoon go quicker. i've made a (pre-emptive) request for this to be archived because it's great.

Associate
Sic said:
ahahaha, she's posting on Hair Straighteners UK forums to find out what to do!!

Seany, best thread this week. you've propah made my afternoon go quicker. i've made a (pre-emptive) request for this to be archived because it's great.

excuse my dumbness, its friday afternoon but if your being serious whats the website for hair straighteners :D

*S

Soldato
I've read the first page, the middle page and the last page and... well... oh dear. oh dear, oh dear.

Not trying to be mean or anything here, but have you actually spoken to a girl before? Or been done for stalking before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom