Wren kitchens?

Soldato
I've looked at a lot of kitchen companies (including some local independents) and the one Ive been most impressed with so far is Wren, however Ive heard some bad reviews for them. Has anyone got any first hand experience either positive or negative? Ive rang the plumber I use to ask and his advice was stay well clear, Wren are crap! So I asked him what the problem was and it turns out it was the electricians, bothers sons, teachers, uncles, dog walker that had a bad experience 5 years ago! I appreciated its luck of the draw if you use their fitter but I dont know a joiner so Id still be playing lucky dip with a recommendation from someone or one of the check a trade sites.

Thanks.

Soldato
OP
I don't think I've ever heard anything positive about Wren kitchens if I'm honest! We have Howdens and it still looks like it did the day I fitted it 4 years later - excellent kitchens.

I haven’t either but then no one has any bad first hand experience, always a friend of a friend etc. Seems like people just like slagging them off.

Back
Top Bottom