*** WWDC18 June 2018, Today 6PM ***

Soldato
Argh just seen my 2011 MacBook Pro has been dropped from support for the next macOS. This is very sad times, as a replacement machine will be easily £1500+ :(

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Argh just seen my 2011 MacBook Pro has been dropped from support for the next macOS. This is very sad times, as a replacement machine will be easily £1500+ :(

Is supported the same as "not available"? You may be able to install it, but it may not be technically supported.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Worth doing then ? Really want Watch OS 5 on my S3 as I hike all the time

Its hard to say really. My first direct banking app crashes on startup but thats the only app that isn't working so far. I haven't noticed any other issues but its a beta and different people have different issues on betas quite often. If you don't mind the odd bug/issue then its a solid beta so far but take everything I say with a pinch of salt!

Soldato
Its hard to say really. My first direct banking app crashes on startup but thats the only app that isn't working so far. I haven't noticed any other issues but its a beta and different people have different issues on betas quite often. If you don't mind the odd bug/issue then its a solid beta so far but take everything I say with a pinch of salt!

This is why these days I tend to stay away from iOS betas on my iPhone - It seems every time I try the betas, they completely break all my finance apps :p

fez

fez

Caporegime
This is why these days I tend to stay away from iOS betas on my iPhone - It seems every time I try the betas, they completely break all my finance apps :p

Lol, yep, they used to kill all mine as well but this time its only the first direct one thats dead. Barclays and monzo are fine.

Soldato
Lol, yep, they used to kill all mine as well but this time its only the first direct one thats dead. Barclays and monzo are fine.

That's good to know - I normally only have to use my Barclays app, so I might end up testing this after all :p

Back
Top Bottom