• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

x1800xt 256MB?

Gibbo said:
Performance wise at resolutions 1024x768 they tend to be 1-2fps quicker, dunno why it must be just the un-used slowing things down a tad on 512MB cards. At 1280x1024 a 512MB card can be anything upto 10fps quicker depending on the game and at 1920x1200 and higher 512MB cards can have approx 20fps advantage.

Are there any reviews floating about (I did a quick Google and didn't get anything) or is that from your personal testing? I try to game at 1600x1200 if possible so I think that would be too much of a performance hit compared to 512MB. That's the only thing holding me off the order button!

Cheers,

Suman

lol...tbh its gonna be faster than your x800xl, and muppets on ebay would probably pay 150+ for your card. It will be a fair bit faster, and even if its slower than the 512 cards, it is still the fastest card out for the price.
For me going from a 9800Pro, it should be amazing.

Back
Top Bottom