X56 Rhino HOTAS

Associate
Hi all,

I'm after some info on the Saitek X56. I've googled it to death and it would appear there have been a lot of issues with this for a lot of people but the only reviews I can find are pre-2017. Has anyone had one more recent for the past 6-12 months that they would care to comment on? Good/bad??

Associate
I have one had it for about a couple of years. Not had issues with it, the stick is quite tall so I put some foam padding on the wrist wrest to raise my hand and it helps a lot

Associate
I had the x55 which was AWFUL, i tried the x56 a little while ago and it felt better than the x55, but it still felt sloppy and cheap. With all these things your paying for the ergonomics rather than the quality and its obvious from its construction it was designed on a tight budget.

Associate
OP
WIth the Pro Throttle and Fighterstick set I don't even use all the buttons. I have 36 basic buttons, which is 108 buttons when mapping the three throttle finger switches to modifiers and closer to 180 if you combine some of them. If you really wanted, you could have well over 200.
There's certainly more buttons than I ever need in Elite, Star Citizen, FSX, DCS Flight Sim or anything else...
Fair point. I'll throw that in the mix too. Thanks for info.

Back
Top Bottom