• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

X850XT PE Upgrade - Worth Doing?

Soldato
Is it worth upgrading from my X850XT PE to an X1800 or X1900? There seems to be a few conflicting posts about which one to go for. If I opt for the X1900, is there any/much difference between brands?

Cheers for any answers.

Soldato
I went from an X800XTPE to a X1800XT when they were on special and i'd say it was worth it. Now that the X1800XT has gone back up in price and the X1900's have come down, you'd probably be better placed to buy an X1900XT.

Caporegime
Agree with the above, well worth it, i went from an x800 XT PE to the x1800 XT too, and the performance increase is incredible, also as said get the x1900 from the 'This Week Only' its only a few quid more. :)

Only difference between the brands is the Pic on the cooler, and what software you get, the cards are all the same. :)

Back
Top Bottom