Xbox 360 vga cable - madcatz!!!

Soldato
i got a mad catz one off egay america for 20 squids a week ago. its pretty good quality, though having only crappy composite to compare it to it is an outstanding improvment :)

also you get 15feet of cable!!!!! but no optical cable :( (though i had one spare anyways)

slightly off topic, cant remember who it was, but someone wanted me to email them about something to do with the mad catz cable after i got it. the post that had it all in got deleted when the forums decided they'd had enough of all our geeky techno-talk, so if you read this, let me know :) lol

Soldato
CC it was me, but it was if you ended up with 2
different ones Joytech and Madcatz was going to
ask if you could tell the difference matey!

Andy

Soldato
Now showing out of stock. I'm fairly confident i'll receive this by Wednesday or Thursday as I got a dispatch email so i'm pretty sure they did have stock.

Soldato
-=BAF=-AXE said:
CC it was me, but it was if you ended up with 2
different ones Joytech and Madcatz was going to
ask if you could tell the difference matey!

Andy

i thought it was you :) lol. no i had to cancel my joytech one from gameplay because after we found out they were getting stock in the next day, i ordered one, only to find after i phoned them a couple of days later that they only had 20 cables delivered! but from what i have see this mad catz one is pretty good, also liking the longer wire

Soldato
I have the madcatz vga cable and had to buy a gender changer adapter(my monitor has a fixed cable).

Now i find on the left hand side of the screen there is a line that goes from top to bottm, its about 3 inches in from the left side, i was wondering if anyone has come across this, or what could cause it.

Soldato
[Death] said:
i had this last night, i told the LCD TV to auto set screen, it centralized and kille dthe line. it will be in ure tv setup menu somewhere

I can't see anything in the monitor settings that would solve this.

Associate
OP
I'm glad some of u got there in time, I should be receiving mine tomorow or wed!!! Sorry cant help with ** probs, wen i get it i'll play around with it to see if i can help!!

Soldato
Seems its something to do with this monitor i use on it, tried a spare one i got and it doesn't have the line up it, so don't really know whats causing that bit annoying though, always something never works out as planned.

Back
Top Bottom