XBOX Gamepass Ultimate conversion is back for £1

Last edited:
September 18th.

2 things are happening First, price rise from £12.99 to £14.99.

Second, stacking will be limited up to 12 months. This is the main problem, it basically removes the ability to do this hack.

Typical my gamepass sub runs out on 1/10/24. Otherwise I would have done the £100 special for 2 years. Last time it cost me £80 for 3 years! It’s only my son that uses the Xbox X now, I can’t be bothered with gaming much now plus I’ve got my PC if I want to play something. I’m just gonna buy the regular 12 month online access for my son (whose 8) and just buy the games he likes outright when there’s a good deal.

Last edited:
Typical my gamepass sub runs out on 1/10/24. Otherwise I would have done the £100 special for 2 years. Last time it cost me £80 for 3 years! It’s only my son that uses the Xbox X now, I can’t be bothered with gaming much now plus I’ve got my PC if I want to play something. I’m just gonna buy the regular 12 month online access for my son (whose 8) and just buy the games he likes outright when there’s a good deal.

My gaming has dropped off big time too. I had the 3 year sub and I think at one point i went for 12 months in the middle without even switching on the Xbox. I barely played enough games to justify the £80 lol I think I only finished Hades in all that time, dabbled in Flight Sim and played Titanfall 2. So this 2 year sub is likely to be my last ever. Next time I will just subscribe to it on need to play a game basis for a month then cancel.

Last edited:
Yup, I did the £80 for three years hack last time. 2 years for £100 now?

We've got 3 xbox's in the house, though the kids mostly play fortnite/rocket league. They have dabbled with Minecraft. I've done a fair bit of gaming and was looking forward to Stalker, so will probably re-sub.

Last edited:
Yup, I did the £80 for three years hack last time. 2 years for £100 now?

We've got 3 xbox's in the house, though the kids mostly play fortnite/rocket league. They have dabbled with Minecraft. I've done a fair bit of gaming and was looking forward to Stalker, so will probably re-sub.

Yup, this is due to the 3 year Core (previously XBL) converts to 2 years of GPU rather than 1:1 ratio as before.

CDkeys did sell the Core for £27.99 the other week, so would have cost £90 instead of £108 at the moment, but even now, at £4.20 a month when spread over 2 years, it is still the best value and last chance to grab it. If you can.

I just did it for £108 for my son, need to put the codes on when I get home. For me it's a waste of money so when mine runs out I'm done, I only play Gears really but for him buying COD alone will cover the cost.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom