Xbox Live Accounts?

Associate
A mate of mine has just got a 360 but has no internet connection for the xbox, so he can't use Live...

Can he create an account now, and then use it as a Live account too at a later date?

Also when does the free month of Live end, is it after he creates an account or when he first goes online?

Cheeers

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Set up your/his account online & use it whenever but make sure he uses the Recover option once he is online or his progress will be lost.
Live starts from whenever you activate it.

Soldato
I was in the same situation when I first connected to live. I had to create a new profile as my profile name was taken, and I ended up losing all my saves. Not sure if there's a better way of doing it but be careful :)

Associate
I had the same problem as well, okayed fro a while on an offline profile getting gamer points and achievements then when it came to create/upgrading to a Live account the name was take so i had to create a new one and had to start again. Best bet is to start with a Live profile even if you don't intend to use it straight away so you don't have that problem in the future.

Back
Top Bottom