• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

XFX GeForce 7600GT Fatal1ty 256MB

Soldato
Ontario, California, December 12, 2006 - The first collaborative effort by gaming industry leader XFX and the world’s No. 1 ranked gamer, Johnathan “Fatal1ty” Wendel debuted today. The 7600 GT Fatal1ty Professional Series Video Card is touted as quite possibly the fastest 7600 GT card in the world.
Lol, I seen his branding all over the place and i vowed never to succumb to buying a product that had been endorsed by Mr Wendel.

Been in the market for a couple of 'passive' graphics cards so have been looking around for a few weeks . . and just today I stumbled on these,

XFX GeForce 7600GT Fatal1ty

T73G_U1D4_Box+Card_2.jpg

Core=650 MHz :eek:
Memory=1.6 GHz (DDR III SDRAM )
Dual DVI

imageview.php

that's a pretty damn gOOd spec (for a 7600GT) lets hope that the passive-cooling works! :cool:

Soldato
Holy pre-7600gt overclock batman!!! :eek::eek:

I will admit that looks good but my 8800gtx/7600gt kicks it in the @55 any day :p

Why doesn't he put his name on top end stuff, thought i don't like all the marketing and overpricing i do like the colour/heatsink/theme schemes that they come up with for his branding.

Soldato
man thats a serious pro oc on that card. and passive cooling? mind u these cards dont even get that hot. a small fan on top of that cooling setup will be like water cooling :eek:

Soldato
i haven't seen a single 76gt not hit 650mhz yet.... mind you, every one i've played with has been the 590mhz xfx versions, so not much of a clock i guess, probably had about 8 or 9 of them pass through my hands.... not bad for passive cooling mind... bet they could clock nicley past 700....

Soldato
V|per said:
i haven't seen a single 76gt not hit 650mhz yet.... mind you, every one i've played with has been the 590mhz xfx versions, so not much of a clock i guess, probably had about 8 or 9 of them pass through my hands.... not bad for passive cooling mind... bet they could clock nicley past 700....

i had two 7600GTs and niether quite reached 650Mhz (635Mhz), never hear of many hitting that to be honest, but then again one could just use that NiBitor program and alter the core voltages a bit :)

Back
Top Bottom