** XTEND YOUR OPTIONS WITH THE LAZER3D LZ7 XTD **

Associate
no, sadly not which is surprising considering the amount of ITX cases I own, the gfx card limitation put me off, but with the XTD version I can squeeze my 4070 in there
Nice one Ninja. The colour/panel type options are insane aren't they...you got anything in mind?

Associate
Can anyone recommend custom cables manufacturers here in UK for the LZ7 XTD case?

A USA one I found which looks good:

My new case:
2V83Zho.jpg

IgKNN4A.jpg

4uMbXTj.jpg

Associate
I've written to Lazer3D regarding sourcing low profile flat head case screws as the supplied one protrude/ruin the clean lines imho. The other option would be to counter sink the existing case screw holes

Soldato
I've written to Lazer3D regarding sourcing low profile flat head case screws as the supplied one protrude/ruin the clean lines imho. The other option would be to counter sink the existing case screw holes
Would agree, the screws sticking out are a fair bit as well

Associate
Looking at the screws with my glasses on/ callipers out....They actually are flathead low profile ones (0.8mm head thickness)...I'll hunt around to see what I can find on the net.

Talk about being proper OCD regarding tiny little screws...lol

Associate
I'm on x a roll...:D
The case screws are: M2.5 x 8mm Flat head (0.82mm head thickness)
The Metal corner block screws (for mounting PSU and stand) are: M3 x 8mm flathead (0.53mm head thickness)

So the slightly thicker block screws have a thinner head...How utterly fascinating...

Will look into the "ultra" or "micro-low" profile flatheads and perhaps domed/bevelled ones or somat....

Lovin' it :D

Associate
Screws for case drove me nuts in the end...

One thing of importance is the width of GPU for this case. After taking some measurements, anything wider than 40.5 mm might not fit. For my upgrade GPU path, it looks like the ZOTAC Geforce RTX 4070 Super's will only fit (234.1 x 123.5 x 40.2)

Back
Top Bottom