Yet another Bitfenix build

Associate
Hi guys

So recently I had moved back from uni and realised what a monstrosity my Switch 810 is, Its way too big. So I decided to bite the bullet and downsize. Here's the spec's so far:

- Case: BitFenix Prodigy Yin
- Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77 WIFI N ITX
- Chip: i5 2500k
- Ram: Corsair Vengance Blue (Considering changing)
- Cooler: H100
- PSU: Coolermaster 850W Modular
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon 6850 (Considering upgrading)

Colour Scheme: Well, I have had a white and blue theme going for a while, So its time to spice things up a bit. My RAM and Graphics card don't really match up to a White and Black "yin and yang" style colour scheme, But I am adamant on getting a 7850 and getting ride of the 6850. and the ram can be changed as I progress with the sale of my old board and case.

Cable braiding:

I am looking to braid parts of the PSU. Does anyone have any suggestions on good braid as I know OCUK only do the extension bits?

Thanks peeps! Enjoy the show!

Associate
OP
Ok,

Slight change of plans,

After building the bitfenix (Pic's to follow) I decided that I actually don't like the build created and the Z77N Wifi doesn't have the features I was expecting, The Wifi is something I have on my previous P8Z77 Pro so its easily something I can live without as I have never really used it. The lack of Virtu MVP support and no voltage control is really a big concern to me.

Does anyone know the ETA for the Corsair Air 540 at OCUK? seeing as it will fit my ATX Mobo and show off the hardware it looks like a dream come true!

Back
Top Bottom