Yet another OcUK Gamertag Database

Soldato
As the forums sticky and link are out of date and with a couple of these kind of threads popping up (plus as I'm stuck at home on New Year's Eve) I thought I'd create yet another OcUK Gamertag database here. It extremely basic and just lists forum name and gamertag name so I hope it works for everyone! I've added everyone in the latest 'post your gamer tags thread'.

What do you think? Anyone not on the list or thinks its a bad idea and wants to be removed, leave a reply here.

If you could leave your gamertag in the body of your message it would help as it can sometimes be hard to work out what is 0 or O, S or 5 etc in some of those gamertag signatures.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Added everyone so far. Can you all put your gamertag in the body of your post, a couple of 'GT in sigs' have been confusing because the font that the gamertag sigs use can make O and 0 look very similar :o .

I've added some code that allows you to sort the columns by forum name or gamertag name so that if you are trying to match a gamertag up to a forum user, its a little quicker. Let me know if it doesn't work or misbehaves in some way!

That will be all the code additions to the page. I might try and make a more advanced page soon where it will list the user's gamerscore etc, but I want to keep the current page nice and simple, so its fast and easy to use.

Back
Top Bottom