Yo! Joe! - Amiga Remake Platformer Pc Playable! ( INDIE )

Hey, can you please show me how to download the game, I have the original for Amiga but unfortunately no ways to run it now :( , and on DOS it crashes after the first level... Can you please post the links again?

Well 12 years ago my Amiga still worked.... Thank you for replying, however, is there any chance to find this or play this again?? I tried DOS and online emulation of DOS and Amiga, and it always crashes after the first level. I'm so clueless and lost about it.

Well, if nothing is available at present, I would even be happy if someone suggests me a similar game... But not similar as in general platformer like Mario or Sonic which I don't consider Amiga like enough, but something that really has this vibe of Joe! Yo?? Anything really like this maybe?

What? I said something wrong?

Nah, just reminded me of bad memories of when I bought an Amiga 1200 for over a grand back in the early nineties.

Tried to add an HDD to it and it wouldn't fit without bending a bracket.

Luckily managed to get a full refund and built myself a 486 PC instead! :p

I was a Warehouse and Despatch manager at the time so got it sent back for free through my contacts! :D

Last edited:
Nah, just reminded me of bad memories of when I bought an Amiga 1200 for over a grand back in the early nineties.

Tried to add an HDD to it and it wouldn't fit without bending a bracket.

Luckily managed to get a full refund and built myself a 486 PC instead! :p

I was a Warehouse and Despatch manager at the time so got it sent back for free through my contacts! :D
Haaahah tell me about it! The suffering with the Amiga 1200 even tho I love it! So many memories with beautiful games but so hard to handle it! My father was repairing it all the way to 2018, when it finally stopped working! We absolutely had no idea what happened, the screen just froze and we never managed to fire it up. My friend also recapped it several times before. Also tried to connect it with the HDD in like 2015 and massively failed, because at firs it didn't read the partitions, and later it didn't even boot! Also had continuous problems with IDE port -_- ... My hubby bought me an Amiga mini console A500, its fantastic but the memory stick bricked when I tried to put Yoe! Jo rom...egh... But this game, along with Darkmere, Superfrog and Yo! Joe really has a special place in my heart because that's what I played first after the war in Bosnia ended, it really consoled me and helped me to get away from my traumas of being a refugee... I know there are new videogames and stuff but this is not even on Steam. I'd really try anithing to find it again...or something like that game.... Yeah, I totally feel your pain in maintaining this Amiga 1200, beautiful machine but not easy to handle.... don't even know how I did is as a 12 year old back then lol... btw congrats for 486, damn I remember always me and siblings lusting over it in 90s :D Hahhaha but I saw it only once in life later.

Have you tried downloading a good Amiga Emulator? And finding the ADF file of this game for your Pc? Theres tons of good free options online. Winuae was a pretty good emu to use and pretty easy to setup as I recall.

Last edited:
Have you tried downloading a good Amiga Emulator? And finding the ADF file of this game for your Pc? Theres tons of good free options online. Winuae was a pretty good emu to use and pretty easy to setup as I recall.
Yes, I actually downloaded and set WinUAE and FS-UAE, and played and completed some other games on them (Superfrog, Darkmere...) and also downloaded a rom for Yo! Joe, but in every emulator it crashes after the first level when I beat the boss and get out of the castle, while other games I completed with no problems or crashes.... It crashes even in DOSbox XD and also the online browser emulators!! It's impossible!! I guess it must be some sort of copy protection....

Back
Top Bottom