**** Yodel you useless ******* *****

Caporegime
So add me to the long list of people who have had Yodel problems.

Parcel supposed to be delivered to work today, nothing, 71 drops before me, no way of contacting the local depot to find out what’s going on or if/when it would be delivered.

God knows what’s going to happen to the parcel, I assume it’s gone for good, well one less present for the GF.

:mad:

I just had to vent, sorry.

Caporegime
OP
Quite possibly the worst day of the year to be expecting a parcel to arrive on time.

Not bothered about on time, just want to know I stand any chance of ever receiving it, it’s a present after all.

I ordered Monday as the retailer said it would be here by the 22nd, and Yodal had the parcel on Tuesday and it just sat there doing nothing.

I would not be mad at all if I could speak to someone at least to understand what’s going on, I’m reasonable, I get it’s the busiest time of year, let me know it won’t be delivered today and I will pick it up from the depot tomorrow, cool beans no worries, it’s the total lack of contact that drives me insane.

Caporegime
OP
I didn’t know they used Yodel until I ordered sadly.

In fairness to Yodel the last company I ordered from (Smyths Toys) had great delivery options and had email/text updates.

Vans obviously pay for a bottom tier service with none of those options

Back
Top Bottom