**** you music industry

Soldato
Can't you specify the rights to the audio now? So it's got the names in the description of the song?

You are over reacting to something that can be fixed with a bit of patience.

Soldato
Because family members can just download it off youtube and stick it on a DVD right...

maybe he should stick all the wedding photos in a slideshow and put them on youtube.

anyone who wants any of the photos can jus print the screen off and cut the photo out :rolleyes:

Or he could use Facebooks photo albums? Your honestly asking why someone is using computers and the internet to make life easier?

Dont reply on here, just send us all an email. ... Wait no, a letter.

Permabanned
Because family members can just download it off youtube and stick it on a DVD right...

maybe he should stick all the wedding photos in a slideshow and put them on youtube.

anyone who wants any of the photos can jus print the screen off and cut the photo out :rolleyes:

Where did he say that people wanted it on dvd?

I assumed that he was trying to make it so that whoever wants to can view it. Something that youtube is great for, especially if you set the video to private and give out the links. Cheaper and easier than burning dvds.

Is that obvious enough?

Man of Honour
Can't you specify the rights to the audio now? So it's got the names in the description of the song?

You are over reacting to something that can be fixed with a bit of patience.

This, just follow youtubes help and list the tracks.
Unless its changed recently.

Associate
OP
****, I totally mis-typed my whole post. I meant to say "I'm ****ed off and I'm venting that they took my video down" but I accidentally typed "Is there any other way to send videos other than YouTube?". What a ****ing retard I am! Don't worry though lads, I do actually know about DVDs and other video sites, and I'm going to find an appropriate alternative tonight. Thanks for having my back though guys *retardthumbs.jpg*

As for hosting the video on youtube, as I mentioned in the OP, it was marked as private, so only those I chose to send it to get to see it. It would have been nice to let my grandparents see it, seeing as Granddad was too ill to leave the house and neither of them could come to, what will most likely be, the only wedding of a grandson they will see in their lifetimes.

Soldato
it's a wedding video... so i don't see why anyone would want to put that on youtube... just get the video to a decent size and email it to people, or if they're cave people, dvd!

never get why people put something so personal on youtube

Caporegime
seems mad

on one side i get it

forget corparations think of the dude who made the songs writer blah blah blah does he or would he like his music on half assed videos ? he may of spent years doing them and may feel they dont represant what they mean.

also we dont own the rights so what can we moan about.

otherside

every time we use a track you are basically promoting the song. it will surely get more coverage and probably net them more money with more buying it than not hearing it in first place.

G J

G J

Associate
Hey could be worse, you could get a letter soon saying they're pressing charges as you didn't get permission / have a license to play those songs at the wedding.. :D

Back
Top Bottom