what games u own
how many achievements have u done for each
what was the hardest one yet
hardest one left to do if any

Ill start :D

PGR3 : 18/20 trying for the 19th one now
Hardest is properly getting all the platinum ones! it seems to be taken forever

PDZ : 11/50
So far its proberly been the perfect agent one which i havent quite finished yet but almost!

DOA4 : 27/45
Hardest for me so far was the all costume ones took me a few days to complete with every character so many times.
I still got the 100 wins on survival to do i cant see me doing that at all tbh seems way to difficult as ive yet to even get 20!

Soldato
PGR 3: 15/20
Hardest: Gold and platinum really

PDZ: 9/50
Hardest: Only played online, just take time to get the higher ones

Kameo: 17/26
Hardest: Doing the A ranks

Tony Hawks: 26/45
Hardest: None, but traded in now as I got bored of it

Madden 06: 10/11
Hardest: 30 years of franchise, just takes time is all.

Permabanned
lol at ^^^

anyway

18/20 on PGR
summink lik 12/50 on PD0 geuss i gotta get online
49/52 or summink on condemned think im about done there
not many/lots on rr6, in for the long online haul :(

I have 2 say i dont like the way the online arena is being targeted with kudos points, i mean i can see why they are doin it, to make the online side busy. but lets face it, if the online mode was any good ppl would play it anyway. online events get exploited for the sake of gaining acheivements effctivley ruining it for many others. I think devs should stop this.

Look at PD0 like 20 points 4 completion and like 30 for just playing online 4 like a 10,min stretch.

Im all 4 promoting protracted play because this is for the casual gamer. but id prefer less shameless MP promotion, and a focus on skill within a SP environment for acheivements, like the unlocks u find in old games.

Last edited:
Soldato
DOA4 - 18/45 and some of those are ones you don't want; like 10 straight losses online, grade D etcetera. I wish i could see even a slight glimmer of light that i'll one day be mediocre at it, but no dice so far. Shame, as i used to be ace at Vitrua Fighter 2 and 3.

PGR 3 - 18/20 Just need Platinum Champion and online professional. I might attempt all platinum, one day.

PDZ - 15/50 Completed it on Secret agent, and i'm about half way through perfect agent and co-op

King Kong - 10/10 All the achievements, and i got a final score of 0 (yes, zero) Go figure.

Hexic 11/12 Just need 100 games of Hexic :D I think i'm most proud of getting the black pearl flower on this. When i fist played it, i'd have sworn it was impossible.

Geometry Wars - 11/12 Just need survive 1,000,000.

~J~

~J~

Soldato
Condemned - 100%
Didn't find it difficult at all.

COD2 - 100%
Hill 400! Say no more.

Crystal Quest
- 100%
Easy game, just time consuming for level 60.

Full Auto 100% - Quite easy.

PGR - 90% Need about 7 Platinum Trophies for full house. Getting used to a car and sticking with it was hard. Races easy, the style races are hard.

PDZ - 52% Nearly wrapped up the online acheivements, that's taken a LONG time! Not really a hard game, more time consuming.

Hexic - <cry>

DOA4 - 33% Gave up, on MM. Did actually get the hang of Alpha 152, but found the game repetitive after a while.

Marble Blast Ultra - 66% - 4 to get (Multiplayer [time], easter egg basket [ouch!], advanced levels [can't do level 60!], advanced par [whimper!])

Outpost Kaloki - 1 achievement lol! Just a time consuming, but good game.

Kameo - 53% - Need A-ranks and Co-op

Soldato
meh, Mine are rubbish :( I've got hours on hours on PGR3 but all online and theres hardly any achievements related to online play, just badges. I did get the online career 5x winning streak last night though :D

Soldato
Condemned - 100% - Not too hard but still a nice accomplishment
COD2 -100% - Bragging rights ;)
King Kong - 100% - so easy I'm embarassed to mention it
Kameo - 710/1000 - Full Game and 1 'A' rank :) Some bragging rights
PGR3 - 680/900 - Finished on Gold; not going for Platinum as Gold was so tough (for me)

Full Auto - 155/1000 just got this one and going for completion :)

The one I'm aiming for is Oblivion 100% - Lol, which will probably keep me busy a long long time

Caporegime
smcshaw said:
COD2 -100% - Bragging rights ;)
King Kong - 100% - so easy I'm embarassed to mention it

I find some parts more aggrivating in King Kong than I did in Call of Duty2.
The game glitched me so I couldn't complete a level last night and had to restart, but I restarted a few levels back as I never saved. Now I can't pass the valley on "Kong to the rescue" as those pterodactils just knock me off the cliff face and I don't know what to do. (I glitched past them the first time too).

Soldato
PGR 3: 19/20 awards. (840/900)
Just waiting for them to fix the game so I can get the Online Professional award.

Zuma: 100/200.
This is not an easy game to get to get acheivements in. Would like to see if anyone else is also as addicted as I am?!

COD2: 470/1000
Currently playing this one. Hill 400, Crossing the Rhine and the last section of D-Day still to do. Will be really pleased *if* I complete this, as my god it has been challenging, yet very rewarding. Awesome game.

Back
Top Bottom