Your favourite live wallpaper

Caporegime
Potentially a sub-section of the app or desktop thread, but I'm looking for some cool live wallpapers now that I have a phone with a half decent battery (i.e. not dhd :p).

So post your recommendations. I like the s3 dandelion and shadow galaxy.

Soldato
Coming from a DHD as well having recently bought a Note 2. It's nice not having to worry about using your phone just in case the battery dies before the end of the day :p

Bubbles live wallpaper is quite nice.

Would also appreciate some recommendations.

Associate
The Asus My Water II is awesome it's got a tropical island in the background and the water level is the same as your battery level and every now and then a killer whale swims past.

As it gets darker during the day it goes to night and lights appear on the island.

wpid-Screenshot_2012-11-19-11-37-54.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
I like live wallpapers but I found even the note2 started to stutter and become laggy on the UI when using one.

Caporegime
OP
The Asus My Water II is awesome it's got a tropical island in the background and the water level is the same as your battery level and every now and then a killer whale swims past.

As it gets darker during the day it goes to night and lights appear on the island.

wpid-Screenshot_2012-11-19-11-37-54.jpg

Link pls? Can't find it.

Soldato
Earth HD deluxe is good, I like the Gyro Space above too, is there way to have 2 different live wallpapers running, one for the home screen and another for the lock screen?

Soldato
as i have just discovered this evening using one for the 1st time ever :p

don't think i'll bother

I do like the look of them a lot, but coming from an iPhone where it's silky smooth I notice UI laggyness very easily, so I prefer to have a nice static picture instead :)

Top Bottom