Your job

Associate
Locksmith.

yes & no, depends on what happens during the day. I'd really like to get another job, something computer based and with more money!

£11,000pa. I've been there 11 years!

Job: Full Time Oracle DBA (with a little SQL Server work now and again) & Full Time "Remote learning" Student.
Enjoyment: Yeah I like it, I cant think of anything else I'd rather do. (Not so keen on the Degree though)
Aims: Keep learning about the Oracle and SQL Server Databases, Learn about Sybase and MySQL, Seek new employment. Complete Degree.
Salary: Just enough to get me by, not as much as my colleagues. Hopefully that will change

JRS

JRS

Soldato
Job(s) - Part-time CAD teacher, part-time CAD/CAM engineer.

Pay - Not enough for the hassle.

Job satisfaction - Ask me again on a day when people aren't being complete MORONS.

*Ahem* Sorry 'bout that.....think I may be letting the frustration get to me a little bit. Time to go vent my anger on anything that will stand still long enough.

Associate
dirty student type, hoping to go into oncology for real when i finish
part time uber sales assistant for holland and barrett
earning just less than £6hr+ commission
(slightly higher than average 'saturday job' hourly wages - due to city centre location, and regular bomb scares :))
so on between 5 and 10hrs each week - i earn just enough to keep me ticking over

Caporegime
Rotty said:
money - enough to live on but never seem to have any spare

Join the club mate lol :p, i never seem to have enough left over after ive went on a bit of a shopping spree. Usually its shoes, bags, lingerie and other stuff for my gf:p...bloody women nothing but endless shopping sprees for them lol.
Although this week ive bought a few new toys for myself to keep me amused somewhat....just have to resist telling the gf about them:p

Associate
Job - Cover for an IT company
Happy - Its pretty good, I get to go to different places and I don't have to work with the weirdos at head office ;)
Money - Not enough to pay my credit card bill! - Moving to London to get Rileys' old job.

Associate
Job - 3 months to Commercial Airline Pilot

Happy - Yup! Apart from long hours and lots of faffing around waiting for briefs and debriefs, and the pressures of exams etc almost every week!

Aim - Training Capitain earning lots and having a more cushty life.

Earning - Minus £4500/months atm :/ Soon to be approx £34k, of which I'll only see ~£22k Bloody loans!!

Soldato
1pudding1 said:
Job - 3 months to Commercial Airline Pilot

Happy - Yup! Apart from long hours and lots of faffing around waiting for briefs and debriefs, and the pressures of exams etc almost every week!

Aim - Training Capitain earning lots and having a more cushty life.

Earning - Minus £4500/months atm :/ Soon to be approx £34k, of which I'll only see ~£22k Bloody loans!!

cool job :)

Soldato
Finance Officer for Bradford Council

Do i enjoy it? its alright i guess. office is too quiet, the few people closest to me are fine though. I do far too much considering the pittance i get paid to do it. Leaving in 4 weeks though!

Is the money good? it gets me by, but thats it, not really enough to be able to save or buy anything big, which is annoying.

aim? become a primary school teacher

Soldato
Company Director, Insurance Brokers.

It's ok - some days it's boring, some days I've got something interesting to sink my teeth into. Yesterday I went to see a client in York. Easy meeting, had lunch, was back home for 4pm.

Money is pretty good - this month I'll take home £3000 after tax which is a bit more than usual cos of a bonus although by the time the bills are paid I bet i'll be down to my last £20 as usual. More you earn more you spend.

House, car and daughter = salary vapourised.

Soldato
What's your job?
Unemployed / (soon to be) student / looking for part time in a shop or something

Are you happy with your job, is it temporary
No, not happy, yes its a temporary situation, things can only get better, I've got college sorted out for september, now I know whats happening I'm looking for part time in a shop or something

what job/career do you aim for?
Well I'm going to college to train as an electrician, my long term goal is to set up my own business doing domestic and commerical electricial contracting, possibly with alarm installation and data cabling as well, but thats quite a way off yet

How much do you earn? (Personal)

Nothing at the moment (Unless you count JSA :o ), will be minimum wage when I get the part time job, and long term, well at the moment a self employed electrician generally makes somewhere between £14 and £22 an hour

Soldato
Job - self employed web/software developer.

Money - Depends on the day, anywhere between £0 and £700ish a day depending what im doing and whether im working on multiple projects at once, probably averages out over the days I do work at around £150-250 a day.

Aim - Build a company up, doing the same sort of things probably. Maybe offering a product rather than a service though.

Happy? - Depends on the day really. I do tend to slack off quite a bit though, so suppose I like having the freedom not to work if I don't want to.

Man of Honour
What's your job? - Air Traffic Controller (London TMA)

Are you happy with your job? - I absolutely love it, the job satisfaction is hard to beat. It does get very intense at times but it's all part of it. I go home form work feeling like I've made a difference which is cool.

How much do you earn? (Personal) - I don't mind telling because it goes up soon but it currently stands at £30k which I'm very happy with at my age.

Back
Top Bottom