Your most favourite game EVER

Soldato
OK, if you had to choose JUST ONE game to say this was my all time favourite, which one would it be..

Now I appreciate there will be many, many that are currently running through your mind, but you are only allowed to say one and one only.

Doesnt matter on which system.

For me, I'd say and this is taking into consideration that I've been around since gaming begun....

I'd say..... ugh so hard given all the ones that could be said.. but if only one, I'm going to go for

GTA Vice City.

HeX

HeX

Soldato
Console: Super Mario World, can't even imagine the number of times i've replayed it and it never gets old.

PC: Guild Wars, 5 years on and I'm still playing it...

Last edited:
Associate
Have to break it down cannot pick just one:

As a kid: 1942 on the Commodore 64
As a teen: Great Giana Sisters on the Amiga 500
At Uni: Doom 2 - so many sleepless nights fragging
Now: WoW

Soldato
It pains me to say it but probably World of Warcraft back before any expansions came out is the most fun I've had on a game.

Otherwise, Final Fantasy 7 probably.

Soldato
Half-Life 2. I've recently re-played through HL1, HL2, HL2 ep1 and ep2 back to back (not in one sitting:p) Half-Life 2 is the best game I've every played and I started playing games 20 years before HL2 came out.

Associate
Never get tired of playing the neo geo version of bust a move, mario kart on the snes is near perfection but I'm going to have to go for (drumroll)

Manic Miner

Back
Top Bottom