your personal favourite football player of all time

Don
Originally posted by Big Kev
Arrange these words to make a well known saying:

Black Calling Pot The Kettle

:D

Trust me if all you have seen is the "rogues gallery" picture , I have put on 2 stone since then :eek: , diet and exercise will start soon ( ish ) ;) :p

Associate
Gary Lineker is the man or Alan "Smudger" Smith of Leicester/Arsenal fame.

I remember growing up and meeting Linkeker and i managed to mutter out i think your the greatest player in the world and he smiled and said not a lot of people think that but thanks. Humble man and deadly in front of goal. It's a tragedy he didn't break the england scoring record.

Associate
Lol, I know i have a big "loads of player contribute" to this thread, but my Dad always said the best player to grace the planet was called Pushkas, think he played for Hungary or Czeckslovakia way back..... sorry but this thread kills me... way to many to mention.....

Soldato
Originally posted by Vicar
Lol, I know i have a big "loads of player contribute" to this thread, but my Dad always said the best player to grace the planet was called Pushkas, think he played for Hungary or Czeckslovakia way back..... sorry but this thread kills me... way to many to mention.....
My dad always says the same too, http://www.ifhof.com/hof/puskas.asp

Back at Honved, Puskas became even better known in Western Europe as his club travelled abroad playing exhibition matches. In December 1954 they came to Molineux where they were beaten 3-2 by a Wolverhampton Wanderers side in its prime. The victory led the Wolves manager, Stan Cullis, to announce that his team were "champions of the world."
He was at that game :)

Back
Top Bottom