Your Premier League 11

Soldato
Why are you being so rude and why does it matter if I think Clichy a great LB? It doesn't really matter who I support, I've seen both Evra and Clichy play a lot and while they are extremely close, I personally prefer Clichy. As Nokkon said, nobody comes close to those two.
Ashley Cole, Lescott to name two.

Caporegime
It's all because of the hot potato incident against the bitters in his first season.

Thought that was his second season. He had a mare against Everton that year, he wasn't great against us last season either, but I watch a lot of matches (3 every Saturday), Match of the Day, all the games on Sunday and any through the week, and that results in seeing a lot of Liverpool games and Reina is absolutely WORLD class, it's just unfortunate for him that Casillas is his competition for Spain.

Soldato
Erm? Even Everton fans don't put Lescott up there because of the mistakes he's made.
Cole hasn't been great since 2005 and this season is his best season so far in a Chelsea shirt - which isn't saying much.

Edit: Bitter = Everton fan.
The OP didn't say the players had to be on form.

And no, I'm not an Everton fan, or any PL team.

Don
OP
Thought that was his second season. He had a mare against Everton that year, he wasn't great against us last season either, but I watch a lot of matches (3 every Saturday), Match of the Day, all the games on Sunday and any through the week, and that results in seeing a lot of Liverpool games and Reina is absolutely WORLD class, it's just unfortunate for him that Casillas is his competition for Spain.

You're right it was his 2nd season. The game at OT last season was a strange one for him; his distribution was terrible that day (unusual for him) and he was at fault for your 1st goal but he also made at least 4-5 great saves too.

Don
OP
You could have battered us towards the end of the game that day. Rooney and Ronaldo both missed (well Reina saved) a couple of one on ones.

Another point on Reina. Had it not been for his performances we'd be out of the CL by now; made several top draw saves in the 2 Liege games.

Man of Honour
On the subject of LB's, A.Cole has moved up a level since Scolari has taken over.
I never used to mind when Bridge was starting as I always thought he was the better attacker but now that's not the case, the freedom he's now got has seemed to make him relax and enjoy himself again:)

Soldato
On the subject of LB's, A.Cole has moved up a level since Scolari has taken over.
I never used to mind when Bridge was starting as I always thought he was the better attacker but now that's not the case, the freedom he's now got has seemed to make him relax and enjoy himself again:)

He has improved shed loads I have to say, it's a 3 way race now definitely.

Soldato
straight off no thinking at all...well a little

Reina

Sagna Terry Ferdinand A Cole

Ronaldo Deco Gerrad nzogbia

Tevez Viduka (just because sometimes he is awesome with his back to goal)

Back
Top Bottom