YouTube Premium

:( Using Revolut Visa and got this the other day. Looks like my stay at the Buenos Aires General Hospital has come to an end. Wondering where to hop to now

VrYcFwo.png
ive just moved to istanbul, maybe you can visit too

wondering if this will sweep across all countries? india now argentina whats next?

having a quick google, have you a starling mastercard that "can" work

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Received the email yesterday, account expired today. Couldn't get the subscription page to load with the VPN set to Argentina, India or Turkey. Just loaded a blank screen for me. Youtube homepage worked fine, clicked on youtube premium and it's a blank page. Even on a browser that had never been logged into google or youtube (edge) in incognito mode...

If you can get to the subscription page, apparently Mastercards still work, it's just Visa cards that are just being blocked.

Brazil worked, but for a Family account that was about £5.50. Also worked in Colombia for £4.70 or so. £7 in Romania. £8 in Costa Rica.

So I've temporally moved to The Philippines. £3.40 for a family account there.

those with revolut, i asked via chat for a 2nd virtual card that was mastercard
added that one to my youtube profile (on the youtube page)
now i have visa virtual for the primary and mastercard virtual for the backup

hopeful that will work IF turkey has any issues with visa in the future

Soldato
Argentina is locking down now apparently. Unless you have an Argentina bank card registered to the country. Payments will start to fail on renewal.

Last edited:
Associate
I've had the email about visa in Argentina too. Would it be ok to just go into the app and add a Mastercard (starling) as a backup payment option, or do I need to mess about with vpns first before adding a new card?

Last edited:
Associate
after some advice for the family plan. ive managed to sign up fine to a turkish family plan but when i add my other email that are uk accounts they cant join as it says your not in the same country. how would i go about getting around this

thanks

Caporegime
after some advice for the family plan. ive managed to sign up fine to a turkish family plan but when i add my other email that are uk accounts they cant join as it says your not in the same country. how would i go about getting around this

thanks

They need to VPN in to Turkey when they sign up too.

Back
Top Bottom