YouTuber or Streamer? We now have an affiliation program!

Soldato
OP
interested in this but filled fields out and i don't use facebook. so cant complete it. :p

You don't need to fill out the facebook part - and unless you have 500+ concurrents or 50,000 your on the wrong application anyway. You need the one on the left that just asks for email/twitch/youtube and you don't need them all

Soldato
OP
Isn't it an 'Affiliate Program' as opposed to an 'Affiliation Program'?

I believe most companies tend to use the first term, so it just sounds right to me. Plus if someone is searching for the link I'm guessing they'd search for 'Overclockers Affiliate Program', not affiliation.

I could be wrong though :)

You could be right, I'll have a look into it and change if necessary. To be honest I had the same conversation in my head :D

Soldato
OP
little question on this. many people will buy a whole system as components.

if you recommend someone and they buy a system like this on the low scale you lose out . even though they are buying a whole system in theory.

so £2000 system in components = 20 quid
yet it should be 2000 = 60 quid.

quite a bit of difference.

maybe a little revision can be made.

Unfortunately we have to run it this way, sale goes through either as components or a system.

Soldato
OP
Quick question regarding the payout Method

Bank ( International )

Bank account number - ok no issue

Bank BIC? sort code?

You will find that information on bank statements, if you do a bit of research you'll find it. If not call the Bank for the details :) I would have liked to do paypal unfortunately we couldn't

Back
Top Bottom