Yuraku.. Support need help!

Soldato
Hi got a problem with this screen i have its a 24" LCD and the DVI is faulty...

i emailed my receipt to the number provided within the RMA form...

and got this back:

---------------------------------------

digitest elektronik Service GmbH l Im Justus 1 l 76829 Landau

digitest elektronik Service GmbH
Alexander Button Repair Center
(deleted for privacy)
e-mail: [email protected]

customer information

RMA NUMBER MODEL SERIAL NUMBER DATE
21443839 YV24WBH1 / MB24WKH00 wide, DVI

your reference: (deleted for privacy)

Dear customer,

we have received your warranty request and are sorry to inform you that we have stopped service for these models.
Kindly contact your local supplier for further warranty claims.
Thank you very much for your understanding.

---------------------------------------

Anybody know how to contact a UK supplier, really getting stressed with this. Theres nothing on the website about UK supplier.

-Neoni

Associate
If it's under warranty then it doesn't matter if they don't manufacture that perticular model any more, get back on to them and ask for the model up from yours.

Pretty poor service in my opinion, with a bit of pestering they may change their mind.

Last edited:
Associate
Is it still within the original 12 months warranty? if so, they probably mean that you need to contact the shop where you bought it from. It'd be easier to go through a shop to RMA to be honest as they'll have to do all the work for you.

If it's out of the 12 months but under 3 years, then still contact the shop where you bought it from as a Screen should last for at least 3 years.

Read the Sales of Goods Act for an idea. I wouldn't quote it unless they start to become awkward with you.

Associate
Sorry i know this is really old, but how did you get on with getting this fixed? My Yuraku recently died as well and i got an email from digitest saying they don't serve anywhere but eastern europe.....

Back
Top Bottom