Zello App - CB Radio style internet chat (except, obviously it's not 'real' radio)

Soldato
Are any of you guys on Zello?

I added it a couple of weeks ago and it's the most fun I've had on an app for a long time, it's hilarious. You join a channel which can be like London or Glasgow etc and it's generally full of idiots ****ging each other off. You press the button to speak but only one person can speak at a time for a max of about 20 seconds.

Occasionally there is some good chat but often it's chavs ****ging each other and wanting to meet up for a fight. Highly entertaining! Check it out.

OcUK channel now set up.

Channel: OcUK Channel
Password: overclockers

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I'm in the Glasgow one that says BANTER! in the description but you might prefer a more local one if you can find it. There is a Great Britain one too. It should tell you the busiest ones as trending channels. If it's busy it can be difficult to get the button to speak though.

Steve_bullockuk yeah it is quite good for private chat too.

Soldato
OP
as you lot are quiet/offline, and I am bored I decided to listen in on Glasgow .... they may already be drinking.

currently 2 women (??) trying to say red rocket yellow rocket over and over failing then going "****ing **** you" .... no one is asking them to do it lol, literally just swearing at themselves.

Red biscuit lorry yellow biscuit lorry.

It's all about a tin of biscuits a tin of mixed biscuits in a biscuit mixer.

I'm not a biscuit ****** I'm a biscuit ******* mate, I'm only biscuit ******* cause the biscuit ******* late.

Yassssssssss!!! Daftarse's Biscuit Club. :D

Soldato
OP
Have they changed their policy as i thought i read on the zello website that they don't store conversations and they are held on the users personal device?

I think they must have transferred over from my old phone. I hadn’t deleted the app.

Back
Top Bottom