Zoltan collection discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Don Help Please

Was wondering in the light of Zoltan post

could one of the Dons organise a collection for everyone who want to contribute some money (Paypal) cheque etc.

so we could get him a something from us all.

just a thought

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by Will Gill
well i have a paypal account, a no chex account (no limit) and am happy to accept direct bank transfers.

I'd also like to consider myself totally trustworthy and very well known by most of the forum.

given that if you guys need a place to pool the fund i'm more than happy to take on this responsibility if needs be :)

lets see If what the Dons take on this is eh ? its been posted in the Dons room and would prefer if they had some input on this first before people start jumping in and and saying Ill hold the money etc.

we might be able to do something in a official OcUK Forum manner.

Anyway thanks for your offer of help Will Gill

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by Tru
OK, looks like we'll have to nominate someone to organise this, Roughneck posted it first so it's his input we need just now. What do you say Roughneck?

well Id like some like gilly or orifice or werewolf to take the money then we could get zoltan a pressie , allthough donating to a charity is nice it not a personel touch like giving zoltan a present and showing him our thoughts and our love.

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by agw_01
What a great idea. I don't earn much, having no job, but will gladly put in whatever I can :)

it doesnt matter how much you put in mate , its the thought that counts and Im sure it will make Zoltan happy that the fact we are all thinking of him.

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by Desmo
I'm also happy to collect on behalf of everyone. Also, being in Essex I'm not far from Zoltan so could liase on a personal basis. Offer is there if needed.

do you know Zoltan ?

if you do please send our (OcUK Forums) best wishes to him and tell him that we are all thinking of him.

Soldato
OP
yeah I think Nochex/Paypal would be great idea , if all the peps out there who have a couple of quid in there accounts stuck it in the collection it would make a huge difference.

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by Zoltans_dad
Hi guys just like to take this first post to thank you all for what you are doing for zoltan very touching:)

Your more than welcome

it must be very hard on your family and Im sure I speak for everyone on the board when I say we are all thinking of Zoltan and our little collection is our way of saying that he is in our thoughts.

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by daz
No worries. It would be amazing if even half the regulars on the board donated a couple of quid...

Well done for organising this to everybody has been involved (Gilly etc) and also praise to everybody that has even donated a tiny bit. :)

exactly even a couple of bob would help out , there's nothing worse than someone saying they'll put something in then they dont, rather them say nothing at all

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by Will Gill
well I have a good mate who is one of the UK directors of LG electronics so if anyone reccomends the LG plasma's I can certainly obtain one with a fair bit lobbed off, also if we get a private business to purchase it maybe we could get the VAT chopped off too?

just a thought :)

email gilly and let him know ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom