Zoltan

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Thank you for all your kind words.

To TheBolian no we have not had the collection yet as it does not end till the 2nd october to that end i would like to carry out ZOLTANS wish and donate it to the T.C.T.U TEENAGE CANCER TRUST UNIT who helped him so much in the last 2 years.

Will have to talk to gilly on that one.

To Jake 2.0 yes you and anyone else who wishes to come are more than welcome i will post where and when late when i have sorted out the details

My self and ice addict are hoping to came to RR on saturday.

Thank you from my heart zoltans dad and his mum

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by Mohinder
Rest in Peace, Darren.

It's a terrible shame that he never got to make use of the collection from us all, but at the very least, he knew very well that so many people, almost strangers, cared, and wanted to do something for him. That must mean something.

He was an inspiration, I hope you're very proud of your son.
Yes we are proud of our son.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Hello i am Siobhan, Darrens Girlfriend i just want to thank you for everything you guys have done for him, I know he wad so gratefull. It is amazing the effect he had on people even people he had never met in person he had a brilliant personality.
Thank you for being there for him when he needed you.
He is going to missed so much.
Thanks x

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by Otacon
I posted back on page 2 of this thread and have just been refreshing every now and again to read everyones messages.

When i think about this thread and the collection thread i cant help but be impressed by how this forum of people who have mostly never met can come together out of respect for someone like Zoltan - who is a true inspiration.

Restores my faith in people a little.

I would have to agree with this post and i hope to meet some of you at the rr on saturday

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by chopchop
hmm, my uncle died about 2 days ago from cancer, not as bad as having your son die, but it still sux :| cancer is an evil thing and needs sorting, so send some of your money to cancer research.
will zoltans collection be sent to cancer research? i hope it does.

no it will not be sent to cancer research has only about 2p in the pound goes to research zoltan and my self would like it to go to the T.C.T.U.
P .S £1 IN THE £ GOES TO THE T.C.T.U

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by SpeedFreak
Don't know what to say. Your son showed amazing inner strength considering his age. If we all had his ability to face up to the challenges that life throws at us, we'd go a long way. You should be very proud that he was your son.

I am

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by googoodoll
Jus bloody ban me now , I so want to swear , y does this kinda poo happen?God Im in tears again , I didnt know him , but hell , this is so unfair , its obvious how much he meant to so many people , i'd never want this too happen to anyone , not even my worst enemy , im so moved by zoltan and this whole thing , am in tears again , I feel for everyone connected to zoltan , damn , damn , damn! Why do the best go first????

This world is so pants , so ironic , the bad stay to plague us , and the good are snatched away from us far to early!

Zoltan , wherever you are may you be free , happy and content , and know that all our thoughts are with you and your family ,and thankyou , you have opened my eyes to a lot!

And as for you OCuK guys , damn you lot are the best!

Im gonna cry again!

RIP Zoltan!

A candle that was blown out far to soon!

regards

a very upset and in complete disbelief

Jon

THANK YOU I AM CRYING TO

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK IN ORDER

Roughneck for his original suggestion :cool:

gilly for handling logistics for the collection :cool:

WillGill for helping to set everything up, but also allowing the use of his Paypal/Nochex accounts :cool:

Bitboy for agreeing to be the second trustee on the account.
:cool:

spie for setting this forum up without which this would never have happened:cool:

and every single one who has put money in to this collection.

I AND MY DEAR WIFE THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS

Buying flowers is a great idea

Now some ideas of my own

I would like to spend some of the money on a plot in the local crem to bury zoltan (darren)s ashes so we have some were to visit him and take flowers and things.

The rest of the money will go to the T.C.T.U.

zoltan (darren) is to be cremated on thursday 07/10/2004 at 14.00hrs at parndon wood crem harlow essex you are all more than welcome to come.
ZOLTANS_ DAD (STEVE) AND HIS MUM (JENNY)

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by Zoltans_girl
I would just like to say thank you to you all , I know Darren found it easier to talk on here so thank you for all your support its lovely that you all supported him and i just wanted to thank you all so much for that
From Darrens girlfriend (Siobhan)

Hi Siobhan
well said

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by Will Gill
I just met zoltans dad, brother, sister and girlfriend.

All I can say is what a truely lovely group of people they are and how well they are bearing up under what must be an amazing load to bear. Was very nice to meet you all and I wish you every strength for Thursday I won't be there (as discussed) but I will be thinking of you all.

Will

Thank you

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by McDaniel
i would have like to pay respects, not sure if i could get there (already in Essex), and i guess i never really knew him either, so might be a bit strange. i just have so much respect for such a strong character, hassant to add ill raise a drink to the great guy @ 2pm.

McD

You are welcome to come if you want

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by checjb
I've been a bit lax at keeping up with some of the threads lately but it occured to me I should see how Zoltan was doing. One quick search lead to a metaphorical punch in the stomach.
I'm deeply sorry to hear that Derren passed away but gladdened to hear it was peaceful. It also seems typical in my (admittedly limited) experience of the man that truly he was that he wanted to money from his collection to go to help others.
It's humbling to have witnessed such courage both from Zoltan and from his family.
I will be in Harlow on Thursday and although it's unlikely I can make it to the crem I shall be thinking of him at 2.00pm.

RIP Derren. Glad to have been able to experience your spirit.

C.
wake is at the link club

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Hello i would just like to let you all know that yesterday went well Zoltan (Darren) would have been proud including the ferrari F40 that lead the procession.

I would be Honoured to take on Zoltans (Darren)s avatar if it was aloud
Thank you to all of you for your kind words all the way through this hard and emotional time.

STEVE & JENNY

Back
Top Bottom