ZOTAC released a socket LGA1156 based ITX motherboard

Associate
ZOTAC released a socket LGA1156 based ITX motherboard that will support Core i3, i5, and i7 processors.

H55ITX.jpg

ZOTAC is pleased to announce the ultimate LGA1156 mini-ITX platform for Intel Core i3, i5, i7 and Intel Core Processors with Intel HD Graphics - the new H55-ITX WiFi. The new ZOTAC H55-ITX WiFi packs plenty of expansion and technology into a miniature mini-ITX platform, including six SATA 3.0 Gb/s, one eSATA ports, 802.11n (300Mb/s) WiFi and a PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot. When paired with Intel Core Processors with Intel HD Graphics, the ZOTAC H55-ITX WiFi delivers superior high-definition video playback capabilities, including Intel Clear Video HD technology, advanced video processing, hardware dual-video MPEG2, VC-1, H.264/AVC decode, HDMI x.v.Color, xvYCC Color, DeepColor, dual-link DVI and HDCP compliant HDMI output.

source :- http://www.legitreviews.com/news/7138/

mathwat

Caporegime
I'd appreciate the same email if possible azza?

Done.

it's not a replacement for a GF9300 775 board, Intel graphics suck and will continue to suck until Larrabee arrives (which is probably never at this rate).

LOL! For a low power tiny HTPC this is perfect.

Will the integrated graphics on this be better than the 9300-itx?

Yes they will. But you'll need a CPU that has integrated graphics.

Just another quick question. Does the 'onboard' gfx support only work if you have a corresponding Core i3/i5/i7 range CPU?

Only i3 and i5 CPUs have integrated graphics. :)

Back
Top Bottom