• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Zotac vs Gainward?...

Associate
Any experience from the above two manufacturers would be appreciated, looking at the 4070ti SUPER models they both do, same price currently, was also interested in the MSI SLIM GAMING X, but thats £80 more and cannot justify the extra cost.

I know Zotac is 5 year warranty compared to Gainwards 3, but who deals with them? are they comparable besides just duration etc etc.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
bbjZEJi.png

Source: https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/t...y-lets-see-how-good-they-really-are.18231329/

Up to date as of May of last year, I doubt anything has changed.

I'd go with Zotac out of the two due to the longer UK based support.
Ended up picking up a ASUS TUF GAMING 4070ti SUPER.

Coming from a GTX 1060 6B, its an upgrade to say the least!....

Sick of waiting around, lifes too short, should it be less than £830?, sure, but I can afford it. Was originally intending on getting the 4070 SUPER, but I decided I wanna hang onto the card for couple years and do a total new rebuild with the new CPUs & GPUs out around that time, so figured Id get something with a little more grunt and the 16GB Vram.

Stunning card, built like a tank, all metal frame, backplate, idle at like 40c....in a closed case with fans on very low RPM. FULL load gaming, pretty quiet, sits at like 60-61c, beast of a cooler, probably the best cooler from the range, and this is with BIOS set to OC mode.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom