• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Zotac vs Gainward?...

Man of Honour
I might just go for the nvidia founders 4080 super and cough up the extra £125 for it over .
I would definitely pay £125 for the store warranty on a 1K card, rather than buying through an auction site.

Does anyone know how good that warranty will be? Buying founders direct from nvidia via x?
I have seen a few horror stories with their warranty, but way less than most brands and that is countered by many positive reviews where a brand new boxed card was delivered in good time.

We're not allowed to mention competitors here, by the way.

Associate
Decided to go for that rtx 4080 asus pro art for £888 hopefully.
Paid £997 here on overclockers, should get £75 and £25 cashback via asus and 1% cashback via quidco.

Soldato
Decided to go for that rtx 4080 asus pro art for £888 hopefully.
Paid £997 here on overclockers, should get £75 and £25 cashback via asus and 1% cashback via quidco.
Don't hold your breath on the cash back. Two guys i know who had theirs approved for their motherboard purchases have received nothing

Associate
I've got my invoice for the asus, which number on the invoice is the invoice number?
I can see

Document number
Customer code
Your reference
Order number
Delivery number

Soldato
Been problems in the 'Service' end of Asus for what seems like years and years now, they really need a root and branch reform of it.
I've massively gone off Asus as a company of late. For balance I should say that I've used their motherboards and Gfx cards for years and I haven't had any failures. My current Asus ROG Rampage VI Apex X299 mb has been rock solid since 2018, but I recently went with Zotac for my 4090. No regrets so far.

Back
Top Bottom