ZX12R

VBN

VBN

Associate
Hi Chaps

Well after nealy a year without, I'm getting the urge to get a bike again to gather dust in the garage....I got rid of the GSXR1000 last April. I've been about getting a ZX12R, anyone got one?

I figured that it'd be a little more sensible than getting another out and out sports bike. I know its goes like.. off a shovel but it is *maybe* a good fit. I've has big kwack sports tourers before GPz900r, 1000RX and ZZR1100.

Opinions?

VBN

VBN

Associate
OP
Holy Molley didn’t realise it was quite such a guzzler, not that I’d do many miles but still when I do I’d like to be able to hit 150 on a single tank, maybe I could ride like a girl (no offence to girls intended)

Was that on both the A1 and B1?

VBN

VBN

Associate
OP
Hmm erring now on this and a ZX9R.

My local bike shop has a ZX12R for 3k but with 32k on the clock. Whilst I know this isnt a huge amount for a motor like this, I'm old school and anything over 20 thou seems a lot and there is always hald a mind to resale value. Or I have found a ZX9R in Southampton with only 10K on the clock for 2.5k............ The ZX12R looks much nicer in black and the 9 is Green/Black n' purple. Oh decisons decisons.

Back
Top Bottom