A battlefield2 thread

Associate
lol now i know why you wanted to be unbanned from that rackage wake server. baseraping ftl :p

its easy to get expert kits that way especially sniper pick an M95 snipe your teammate out the chopper or jet f.t.w :)

Soldato
FF is off on there so no TK'ing
But I do love Wake only thats why I wanted to be unbanned!
I could have got it infantry only, but like I say, I hate being sniper, medic whore 24/7

Associate
I don't suppose anyone in here is interested in a 32 slot ranked server for £40 a month? :o

Need to get rid of some bandwidth as costs are getting too high :D

Whoop

(Don't think this breaks any rules)

Soldato
Do you mean the voices are slow and stuttery? I used to have this problem when I went from onboard sound to a SB Audigy SE cheapy thing but only if the audio renderer was set to hardware and not software. I formatted recently and only installed the soundcard drivers and the problem has gone away so it sounds like a conflict to me. My soundcard is in the furthest slot from the GFX card too but whether that makes any difference or not I don't know!

Soldato
Speaking of PRM, I'm finding it difficult to come back to vanilla after playing it. It just seems to be everything I ever wanted from a BF game. I am quite rubbish at the moment, since I don't know any maps.

Associate
Hope someone can help on this one.

On the map Strike At Karkand the very first flag near the enemy base (you have got go up some steps to get upto the flag) theres two building either side of you.

If you stand at the top of the steps facing down them, how do you get on the building to the right?

I know you can get on the building on the opposite side ton the left but i saw a sniper on the other building and i couldn find a way to get on it, there no ladders or anthing but ther must be a way as he was on it.

Associate

On the map Strike At Karkand the very first flag near the enemy base (you have got go up some steps to get upto the flag) theres two building either side of you.

If you stand at the top of the steps facing down them, how do you get on the building to the right?

I know you can get on the building on the opposite side ton the left but i saw a sniper on the other building and i couldn find a way to get on it, there no ladders or anthing but ther must be a way as he was on it.

There was a video on youtube showing how to do it, you do it by going onto the roof of the building behind and to your right. Then onto the railings and then onto the roof of your building. Tried it but couldnt do it myself so gave up. lol

Associate

Normally with some very clever jumping. If its FF off he may have been C4'd up but more than likely you can climb on the one you know about and do a balancing act run on the railings on the top to jump on to that one. :)

Whoop

Soldato
Not bad eh :)
73ddc2141cc4739c74333c91d20a753b33d85bd8.png

Last edited:
Soldato
I've got a laptop with a 6800 Go 256MB and it runs at 1440 x 900 but BF2 will not support it and only runs at 1024 x 768 which dosent look that sharpe i've changed the target folder to "C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\BF2.exe" +menu 1 +fullscreen 1 +szx 1440 +szy 900 but its still not showiing the res in game. any idea's, oh yeh got 1.41 patch installed too :D

Soldato
I've got a laptop with a 6800 Go 256MB and it runs at 1440 x 900 but BF2 will not support it and only runs at 1024 x 768 which dosent look that sharpe i've changed the target folder to "C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\BF2.exe" +menu 1 +fullscreen 1 +szx 1440 +szy 900 but its still not showiing the res in game. any idea's, oh yeh got 1.41 patch installed too :D

hmmm.. not sure bout this one. Have you tried 1280x800?

Caporegime

It won't show the res as an option, it should just play at that res despite the video options page saying otherwise. You must load from that shortcut, if you load from the start menu or the autorun menu it won't run in the custom resolution.

Back
Top Bottom