A battlefield2 thread

Caporegime
Yes you have to play on ranked servers. If you go to the BFHQ tab on the main page it will tell you your rank and how many points you need until you get your next promotion. You get an unlock with each promotion.

Soldato
Is anyone else having this problem, was playing battlefield 2 this morning and tried to play it again this afternoon and it takes ages to connect to account server and then everything is really slow when flicking through menu's and it finds no servers. I have tried rebooting my router and pc several times with no joy.

Just seems very strange :confused:

Associate
Lately on some server maps all my Un-Lock weapons are gone !
I notice there is problem with site BF stats site, ie it's not working !
is this directly linked to me un locks ?
I have noticed that on my BF2 main page when I sign in my correct points is correct !

Any ideas ?

Associate
Lately on some server maps all my Un-Lock weapons are gone !
I notice there is problem with site BF stats site, ie it's not working !
is this directly linked to me un locks ?
I have noticed that on my BF2 main page when I sign in my correct points is correct !

Any ideas ?

Its a glitch thats as old as time, now rank no unlocks etc, just reconnect to the server or restart the game.
Hmm not working again? or is it just being slow, give it time.

Soldato
Is anyone else having this problem, was playing battlefield 2 this morning and tried to play it again this afternoon and it takes ages to connect to account server and then everything is really slow when flicking through menu's and it finds no servers. I have tried rebooting my router and pc several times with no joy.

Just seems very strange :confused:
This isnt happening anymore, strange :confused:

Associate
Since i crash out all the god damn time, right, i am starting to get sick of seeing EA and then the dice logo followed by the intro...and then the login..

If you add +restart or +restart 1 (I forget :() to all the command lines, it'll skip the videos regardless of whether you've deleted them or not.

Associate
Its a glitch thats as old as time, now rank no unlocks etc, just reconnect to the server or restart the game.
Hmm not working again? or is it just being slow, give it time.

I will try and reconnect next time. U seem to go ages with no problems, then fo r about 3 weeks or so there is no end of small problems ! :confused:
I am not why this keeps happening :eek:

Associate
been playing this since the day of release. But i still have a few questions. When doing an update server list on multiplayer and it says 28/30 player (1) what is the (1) mean??? is it the amount of times of been on that server or maybe someone watching and not playing???

It does get annoying with the players, but i find myself spending 20 minutes finding a game where there is real sqaud action and not just every man for himself.

Caporegime
used to love playing as anti tank but mainly play as a medic now, the sheer fun of running into a fire fight to try and revive someone gives me more satisfaction id never have thought that id get more fun from a fps saving people as opposed to trying to kill them, i still do my fair share of killing for my team but reviving and healing is my fave now

Back
Top Bottom