• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Free copy of GRID with AMD Products - 4800 Series!

Associate
Hi just wondered when this free game promotion started as i only got my gainward 4870 tuesday !! Cant play it anyway due to having faulty memory and sent back via rma!

Soldato
I had a quick 15 minute play on the game and I must say it is quite good! I normally avoid racing games on the PC but I am pleasantly surprised by this one.

We still have a mini mountain of Grid disks but they wont last forever.

Thread tidied up a little bit aswell. :)

CSA

CSA

Associate
I had a quick 15 minute play on the game and I must say it is quite good! I normally avoid racing games on the PC but I am pleasantly surprised by this one.

We still have a mini mountain of Grid disks but they wont last forever.

Thread tidied up a little bit aswell. :)

Hi yewen, is the game packed automaticly and sent out or do we have to apply for it in some way ?, ive had a email confirming my order has been packed this morning but no mention of the game

just wondering :)

Soldato
We are shipping all of the games out with the products on the offer automatically. Warehouse have full instructions on what to do when certain products are ordered.

If for whatever reason you do not get a copy of the game while the offer is running please get in touch with the sales team and they can pop one out at lightning speed. :)

Associate
I normally avoid racing games on the PC

Some (me) would say you still do....GRID is just UT3, with the weapon rubbed out and a dashboard drawn in in crayon.
I couldn't even find the clutch control in it LOL.
And as I alluded to elsewhere, their track "models" are purest fantasy.

GRID is great if your idea of a driving game is MarioKart or ridge racer. But it's probably not going to tempt too many GPL racers to it's hi-gloss ways.

Still, free's always a good price :D

Soldato
I like the pick up and play racing games, going to about Forza 2 - Gran Turismo 1+2 an age ago.

If I want to drive properly I will go and get in my car. I no longer really play many games seriously. :(

Back
Top Bottom