Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members

Associate
Just a question, i'm pretty sure it may have been addressed already but:

I Just ordered a new cooling system and it allowed me to get free first class shipping from Royal Mail. Which is fine, as UK Mainland > UK Northern Ireland costs them same through RM. But the Special Delivery was still £8. I was wondering if this should be classed as free as the same costs apply?

Either way, free first class kept the cost down! :)

Associate
wow - this free shipping is amazing. It is probably having the right affect for OC too, with all of my orders, that they stock, now coming from here. Good call, and thank you

Soldato
Another order here owing to Free Shipping - WOOP

I was ordering some parts from elsewhere which you guys dont currently have in stock and and have no ETA on either and although I could have ordered elsewhere for the same price as I had allready paid for shipping, decided to throw my hard earned your way - Thanks.

I use the forum so may as well gice something back.

Soldato
So, those of us who are loyal customers, e.g. have spent in excess of £1500, get sweet f.a. just because we don't frequent the forums?

It is a reward for people who post on our forums.

We have done competitions open to only people who order from us as seen with the Sapphire graphics cards.

Get posting on the forums and you will soon hit the free shipping criteria. :)

This is us giving something back to the forum members who make our community what it is, a community.

Associate
Just used this myself, this swung it for me when splashing the cash on a new mouse, otherwise I would have ordered a far inferior mouse!

Glad I didn't as this one is lovely ;)

Associate
this is a good idea as there are often little bits you want from the site but when the shipping half the cost the product you often just get it from some ware with free delivery.

Associate
Blimey, better getting posting! I've been a squatter around here for ages. Now need to get post count up to get free shipping, challenge accepted!

Back
Top Bottom