would you ask out girl in Asda?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Hey freefaller do me a favour, ask out Keira Knightly for me, big me up man, oh and the usual clause is on ;)

Will Gill was neighbours with her, but he never invited me round at time (I wonder why... the sly dog!), was very disappointing, could have been nice to have tried to fatten her up a bit! :D :p

And Hilly, you say the sweetest things! :o :D

Soldato
r543749789.jpg

:cool:

Don
Will Gill was neighbours with her, but he never invited me round at time (I wonder why... the sly dog!), was very disappointing, could have been nice to have tried to fatten her up a bit! :D :p

And Hilly, you say the sweetest things! :o :D

You leave Keira alone, don't taint her with your french ways, she's perfect as she is! ;)

And you're welcome sweetheart x :D

Associate
My god, I cannot believe this is still going... I can't be bothered to read a silly amount of posts to find out whats going on so could someone briefly tell me :p

Caporegime
My god, I cannot believe this is still going... I can't be bothered to read a silly amount of posts to find out whats going on so could someone briefly tell me :p

He went to Asda, bought some shopping as she wasn't there, then as he had just paid realised she was there, but didn't go back in and buy something else to talk to her again.

If I lived in Manchester I'd go in myself and do something. :D

Caporegime
OP
Nickg - where do you live? I'll go and ask her out for you. I'm serious. We can meet up, you point her out to me, I'll get her number or ask her out on your behalf. You'll at least find out if a) she has a boyfriend or b) if she's interested or not. I'll make a clause that I shan't take her out myself (I'm otherwise involved anyway ;)).

Drop me an email if you're up for it. I'm serious. :)

nah lol!

im big and ugly enough to sort myself out there no probs...but thanks for the offer.

im just taking my time im in no rush, id rather speak to said girl again to get to know her and see if it feels right

How convenient

i spent about 5 minutes walking around aimlessly and then decided to just go to the nearest till - then when im done she rolls out...but im with about 3x bags of shopping at this point having just paid. chances of me dumping me stuff in my car, walking back in and buying stuff i didnt need just to manufacture a speaking opportunity...id rather take my time and do it naturally.

Soldato
Good god this is more exciting than an episode of Emmerdale Farm on Sherbert. Looking forward to the next exciting installment!!

It would be funny if a fellow OCUK'er beat him to the punch and asked her out! lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom