would you ask out girl in Asda?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
OP
minor update went to asda again today with the intention of trying it on. again no show.. till ild just put my cc detaisl into anothert till but by then it was too late and tbh i cba going back into the store with some fake order for something...so basically another epic fail.

lame:/

we all know the outcome posting this kind of thing on here is just going to make you look like a complete burke, and the longer he puts it off, the harder it will get.

she must be bloody special if you can wait this long for her :p

to be fair i dont post often in GD so i had no idea of the outcome...

shes cute no doubt...but im not desperate enough to go humping the tills every day until she's working so thats it.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
i cba going back into the store with some fake order for something...so basically another epic fail.

You CBA to go back in and buy a fiver's worth extra shopping with the chance of getting a date with said girl just because you CBA?

Lame indeed.

Soldato
If it were me I would have posted "asked her out, she said thanks but she's got a boyf. Thanks for all advice ocuk".

And I would have done that on about page 5. Done

Man of Honour
Nickg - where do you live? I'll go and ask her out for you. I'm serious. We can meet up, you point her out to me, I'll get her number or ask her out on your behalf. You'll at least find out if a) she has a boyfriend or b) if she's interested or not. I'll make a clause that I shan't take her out myself (I'm otherwise involved anyway ;)).

Drop me an email if you're up for it. I'm serious. :)

Man of Honour
If he doesn't want to do it I won't force him, I'm genuinely just trying to help. :) Of course if he lives hundreds of miles away then again I think I'll be less inclined, however if he's not a million miles away and wants my help, I'll do it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom