• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*****CHEAPEST IN THE UK - MSI ATI HD 5850 Twin FrozR II ONLY £174.99 Delivered!!*****

OcUK Staff
Hi there

A competitor of ours is stating they are the cheapest in the UK with a cheap nasty VTX 5850 for £175.02 Inc. VAT. This card only has 1yr warranty and is completely standard design.

As OcUK won't be beaten, we've not only undercut their price but done it with a far superior product which is:-

MSI ATI Radeon HD 5850 Twin FrozR II 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £174.99 inc VAT

GX-103-MS_400.jpg

Prepare to experience a riveting high-definition gaming experience with the ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series graphics processors. Expand your visual real estate across up to three displays and get lost in the action with revolutionary ATI Eyefinity Technology. Using ATI Stream technology, accelerate even the most demanding applications and do more than ever with your PC. The first to deliver full support for Microsoft DirectX 11, these GPUs enable rich, realistic visuals and explosive HD gaming performance so you can dominate the competition.

- Core Clock: 725MHz
- Twin Frozr II Thermal Design
- Voltage adjustment
- Memory: 1024MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 4000MHz (Effective)
- Memory Bandwidth: 128.0GB/s
- Processing Cores: 1440
- Bus Type: PCI-Express 2.1
- Display Connectors: 2 Dual-Link DVI-I, 1 HDMI & 1 DisplayPort
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 3.2 Support
- ATI CrossFireX Ready
- ATI Eyefinity Technology
- ATI Avivo HD
- ATI Stream Technology
- 2yr Warranty

Was [£219.99] Inc. VAT

Only £174.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Needless to say this card normally demands a good £30 premium over other 5850's but I am willing to offer this amazing card at this stonkingly crazy price for the next 48hrs or whilst the stock last. :)

Man of Honour
Mmmm shiny shiny, though id take a 6870/470 instead if i was buying now in that price range
btw gibbo i saw someone offering cheapest in the uk gtx580's for £329.99.....

:p

Last edited:
Soldato
Hi there

A competitor of ours is stating they are the cheapest in the UK with a cheap nasty VTX 5850 for £175.02 Inc. VAT. This card only has 1yr warranty and is completely standard design.

How mature.

Oh noes it's a standard (reference) design card, how does this make it nasty exactly?

Associate
How mature.

Oh noes it's a standard (reference) design card, how does this make it nasty exactly?

You've not encountered the 5850 reference coolers I take it? It deserves the same level of panning Intel stock coolers do. I'll be binning mine in 12 months time after the warranty runs out (I've replaced it with custom cooling as the noise was driving me insane - and it wasnt faulty).

Soldato
It is very tempting at this price, but I feel that I need to reminded people that are being tempted (like me) that 5850 Crossfire don't scale as well as the recent released 6850/6870. But if not planning on going down the Crossfire route, then it is most likely the best cool running card at that price range ;)

Associate
It is very tempting at this price, but I feel that I need to reminded people that are being tempted (like me) that 5850 Crossfire don't scale as well as the recent released 6850/6870. But if not planning on going down the Crossfire route, then it is most likely the best cool running card at that price range ;)

but is that actually down to drivers? the two cards arent massivley different?

Back
Top Bottom