• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

My largest Pyramid yet of some shiny new kit!!

Associate
I think after they have survived on a truck from China, then a trip across the world on an airplane, then into UK couriers.

I think after all that they can survive been stacked in a nice warm heated office. :)

No different to them sitting on shelving in our warehouse waiting to be picked. :)

Don't worry, when they play football at lunchtime,they use the burger!!..........mind you I don't know what they make the goalposts out of.:eek:

Soldato
I think after they have survived on a truck from China, then a trip across the world on an airplane, then into UK couriers.

I think after all that they can survive been stacked in a nice warm heated office. :)

No different to them sitting on shelving in our warehouse waiting to be picked. :)

until someone drives a forklift into them, not that i've done anything like that myself of course :p

Associate

Yes, no problem at all as long as they don't all fall over. If they do, they still might be ok, but I wouldn't want to risk it.

Anyway, thanks for the thread, I shall be checking out your prices first thing.

OcUK Staff
OP
Yes, no problem at all as long as they don't all fall over. If they do, they still might be ok, but I wouldn't want to risk it.

Anyway, thanks for the thread, I shall be checking out your prices first thing.

They can't fall, they are supported by the office partition and my building skills are l33t. :D

Back
Top Bottom