• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

<<<=====LOWEST PRICE IN THE UK - MSI ATI HD 5850 Twin FrozR Graphics Card ONLY £124.99 Delivered!!==

Soldato
HI there

They have arrived a day early, but in order of Christmas spirit we shall honor this special pre-order price until close of business tomorrow at which time they shall increase to £149.99 Inc. VAT.

All backorders will ship today and weather permitting you will get them tomorrow. :)

yeee ha, dont forget the game vouchers ! :D

Soldato
well guess it's lucky for me they decided to keep it at this price till tomorrow as I ordered it today in the last hour, was trying to stop myself but couldn't resist.

hope the card fits in the lian li a05, I currently have a 2900pro 1gb in there.

OcUK Staff
OP
yeee ha, dont forget the game vouchers ! :D

Its not a voucher, its the actual CD, even better value. :D

Here is a picture of the card and what it comes with. ;)

imag0006lg.jpg

P.S. No you don't get the Vodka and burger. :p

Soldato
Assassin's Creed 2? Gonna need a stable internet connection for that one! (Damn you Ubisoft!)

I wasn't really considering one of these cards, much, except that I'm thinking I might now need to replace my nForce 650i motherboard (I can't overclock with it) and the cheaper 775 boards don't support SLI (so I'd lose my 250GTS SLI). Now I'm tempted to get this instead of going back to 1 250GTS.

Wonder how much AC2 would go for on the MM...

J.D

J.D

Soldato
HI there

They have arrived a day early, but in order of Christmas spirit we shall honor this special pre-order price until close of business tomorrow at which time they shall increase to £149.99 Inc. VAT.

All backorders will ship today and weather permitting you will get them tomorrow. :)

Woohoo, just checked mail and mine is shipped :D.

Thank you Gibbo.

I'll skip on the vodka but gimme the burger :D.

Merry Christmas.

SBD

SBD

Associate
Its not a voucher, its the actual CD, even better value. :D

Here is a picture of the card and what it comes with. ;)

imag0006lg.jpg

P.S. No you don't get the Vodka and burger. :p

Are the cards getting sent out today? Would be great if I could get it before Xmas would have something to open :D

Just ordered now as I was having problems with funds so a Big Thank You for keeping the price the same ;)

If you feel like sharing the Vodka here is my order number OC1144773 ;)

Merry Xmas!

Last edited:
Soldato
Just got notification that mine has shipped. Woohoo!
(Though i am in an area DPD is having trouble delivering, so who knows when it it'll arrive!)

Associate
Nope, nothing in the box I am afraid. Best hope your motherboard came with one, otherwise find somewhere online and buying, they tend to be about £5.

Ah, it's okay, found one in the box my Sapphire 5850 came with. Hope all the other buyers getting two of these are aware .... :rolleyes:

Strangely my MB came with an SLI bridge but no Xfire one...

Back
Top Bottom