i just got dead space 2 but i'm so disappointed

Dup

Dup

Soldato

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Tdm-04Z35c
here is my video on the petition. Thanks guys for helping disabled gamers!

You only need the code after v= between the youtube tags :)

Loving the faceroll comment, it's great to see people still able to enjoy gaming and computing in your position. I have thought in the past how bad losing the use of my hands would be. I love driving and gaming, I suppose the worst would be losing my sight, but I'd have no patience to game afterwards and not being able to drive... that scares me!

Glad to see this getting the attention it needs :)

Associate
You only need the code after v= between the youtube tags :)

Loving the faceroll comment, it's great to see people still able to enjoy gaming and computing in your position. I have thought in the past how bad losing the use of my hands would be. I love driving and gaming, I suppose the worst would be losing my sight, but I'd have no patience to game afterwards and not being able to drive... that scares me!

Glad to see this getting the attention it needs :)

Okay cool, glad the PC crowd is getting behind this... most comments from this sector tell me to get a PC and problem fixed!

Caporegime
Can't beleive how epic this thread has become or how global.

And I posted pages ago as well.

I hope they sort it out for your Gareth and the many other non abled bodied gamers in the world. It's looking promising.

Spie should send you a new graphics card for the publicity it's given ocuk :p

Associate
I have cerebral palsy too. I can only use 1 hand but could play street fighter 2 pretty well, using 1 hand I could do most moves like dragon punches and even the spinning pile driver:) Not boasting, just gotta learn to use what you have I guess.

Soldato
@Booner!: http://vimeo.com/19480774 That is quite an incredible piece of kit that fella is using, if only it was cheaper. Got a wee bit emotional watching it too.

It struck me inside pretty deep when I watched it and knew our money had really gone to a good cause. That's why I will do as much as I can this year to fund raise for them, it's become a mission of mine after seeing some of the lives they've touched.

Soldato
OP
Hello gareth170

Are you the same guy who went to Evo last year playing Street fighter with your head? I heard story about you but I never got there and never found any information regarding to that person. So just here trying my luck.

Also, pretty damn cool how you manage that. Have you considered including your mouth or use some eye tracking as mouse movement instead of using your chin like openEyes?
no mate that wasn't me...

i don't have much control over my mouth but head tracking is good

Soldato
OP

I hope they sort it out for your Gareth and the many other non abled bodied gamers in the world. It's looking promising.

i agree , another 6950, :p

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
ok need help guys

received this

Thanks for the reply man!
We are hoping to find a way to make it easier for you to play Dead Space 2.

The honest truth is that it'll be easier and faster to send you a device than to patch the PC version of the game at this point.
I personally apologize that we didn't offer you wider set of control options out of the box.

A suggestion from one of our senior engineers is to send you a Razer mouse along with other goodies.
I wanted to first check in and see if you think such a mouse would help you out.

If you think that's a good idea... I'll send off a mouse via XXXXXX asap.

I'll also get some swag signed by the team and sent to you.
(That will probably have to come a few days alter as I have to gather the signatures.)

but the Razer mouses have the buttons on the side?

Soldato

Pfft 30" Dell more like. ;)

Associate
Signed, and good luck, watched the extra vids that are up, and WOW boy, u can game.

Also good to hear u got a reply, can u not link him to some vids of you playing, and the current mouse/joypad etc you are using at the moment so they can get a rough idea.

Just looked at the GamesRadar and i Lol'd
Gareth (aka Capodecina)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom