***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
oh i cant decide wanna try this....

can someone just point me to a good starter kit for a complete idiot based in the UK!

i just want everything in one box and hopefully some instruction in there too :D

Soldato
oh i cant decide wanna try this....

can someone just point me to a good starter kit for a complete idiot based in the UK!

i just want everything in one box and hopefully some instruction in there too :D

should have got the deal from me mate; greebo's stung me here on this juice bargain.
2w2h4wi.jpg

Done you 5ml of the Forest Fruits, only had a small bottle handy; plus I am running low on Neat54.
Still no email b.t.w. Greebo.

Last edited:
Soldato
I took delivery of my Nucig yesterday, I bought the starter pack for £22, but quickly realised I'd need a spare battery section and a bottle of juice so all together now spent about £37 all together.

I normaly smoke 20 L&B's a day, so far I've smoked one cigarette in about 48 hours :D

I spend about £200 a month on real cigarettes, so I'll be making a saving of at least £160 per month :D

I'm very enthused and impresed so far - I've tried to quit before using patches and the old style manual cartridge inhalators but didnt really work - patches gave me a higher nicotine tollerence and made me a bit sickley as you cant control the release very well.

So far so good :D

Associate
Oh dear, impluse purchase on the street, bought an e-lite.co.uk E200 pack with two additional menthol carts. Seems pretty ok so far, looks like a normal cig(ish) and i do like the usb charger pack! "smokes" ok, not too dry and i get a throat hit, will post back in a few days with thoughts.

Soldato
So anyone link me a good starter kit

I am also looking for an all in, ready to go starter pack. I am thinking menthol flavour and don't care if it look like a real cig or not.

I gave up smoking about 6 weeks ago but have been puffing away on a Nicorette Inhalator. it works, but the cartridges are a total rip and it tastes pretty crap. I wanna vape!

Soldato
You should now have funds. Cheers. :D

Grazti. Just sent you the tracking I.D. :)

Now to sell this Megalodon.
u8wi9.jpg

The one on the left is the new one for sale, mine is there on the right just for show. :D
Along with x2 brand new never used 18560's with charger, some clearomizers, cartomizers. (How GrimmGreen uses them.)
Also thrown in three new atties and a drip tip; a 306, x2 510's, the silver one being a LR from Ikenvape, (Best atty I've tried.)
Will mix you up a bottle of juice aswell, so you will be good to go.
£70 + RMSD or make me an offer on what you want.

Soldato
Are the mods turning a blind eye to the selling in here? Don't get me wrong, I'm all for it. When my Tank arrives I want to try a few flavours so it'd be nice to do some trading/swapsies without betting whacked by the suspension hammer :)

Soldato
Totally Wicked is 30% off for the next month, no promo codes will work.
Ordered £50 worth of stuff to give it a trial (For two of us).

Anyone recommend some golden virginia fluids? Im guessing they taste foul, unless i get the right one.

How many carts for a Titan 510 will 10ml of liquid fill?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom