***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
ok ok , so i order one of these and then im good to go, are these the type you refill or dispose off?

With those ones you can do either, you can buy pre filled carts or buy the fluid which is much cheaper. the carts and battery units apparently do have a lifespan though, so if you are using for months on end you will need to replace them as and when. Still, its a lot cheaper than tobacco :D

Soldato
ok ordered

Advanced Pro 3 - USB BLACK Set
Spare BLACK Battery
NUCIG 20ML E-Liquid TOBACCO (high strength)
18mg(Hi) Nicotine Cartridge Pack (AP2/AP3 Only)

should be all set~?

Caporegime
Right got my Tornado Tank and got all my juices from Julian (Thanks btw)

So far fired up the tabacco ones whoch you get in the kit from TW and not impressed. Tried Cholocate caramel atm and that is very tasty. Cherry going in next but since yesterday lunchtime I have smoked only 2 cigarettes. It really does take your urge to smoke away.

It takes a bit of getting used to and you have to inhale a bit differently to smoking but all good so far.

I just need to figure out which flavours I like the best.

GF tried it and she loves it so she just ordered one fro TW (a pink one!) last night.

Looking forward to not smoking and having the stink on my clothes and coughing my guts up in the morning.

Associate
The stuff that comes with the TW kits is a juice from china (not that it means much) and don't taste like any other juice you normally find. Some people love it but like you I find it strange tasting. Just be warned no tobacco flavours taste like a cig, they taste like what unburnt tobacco smells like. The juice makers say they only way to make the juice taste like burning tobacco is to add all the crap were vaping to avoid into it.

I still like some tobacco flavours but vape a lot of fruit based ones now. I really like Green Cow from Decadent Vapour (they sell via TW). It is meant to taste like red bull but I'd say it is more like a chewit type taste, it is also a caffeinated juice so sometimes has caffeine crystals in it, a gentle heating will melt them back into the juice.

You might find as you vape your taste in Juice changes a good bit. I could hardly taste the lighter flavours to start with and stuck with tobaccos and coffees mostly. AS my taste buds woke up and grow to like lighter flavours more.

The best bit from me from changing to vaping is that the smell doesn't linger. Having said that some of my coffee flavours do linger a bit but they smell nice so it isn't off putting like smoke is. I can't believe how bad smoker smell to me now.

Soldato
With those ones you can do either, you can buy pre filled carts or buy the fluid which is much cheaper. the carts and battery units apparently do have a lifespan though, so if you are using for months on end you will need to replace them as and when. Still, its a lot cheaper than tobacco :D

cant see how u refill them?

Soldato
cant see how u refill them?

Should be some instructions with the liquid - my liquid just arrived this morning, from what I can see basically (wearing gloves) you prise off the white plastic cover by gently putting a precision screwdriver (or simmilar thin object) into the hole at an angle and pop it off.

Inside there is a tube with a 'sponge' surround, you drip the fluid onto the sponge by holding it at an angle, NOT into the tube.

Ive not attempted yet, but will need to do this today at some point.

Still not had a real cig, my kit has just now paid for itself, all savings now :D

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
When you refill carts let the juice soak into the wick so you can get as much in as possible, but don't overfill it or you'll flood the atty and won't get much vapour off of it until its burnt off enough. It's a learning curve and becomes routine quite quickly

Saying that, I got sick of that routine and haven't looked back from my tank lol

Soldato
OP
If thats true then surely that goes against everything TW state.

Well, they never state that they make a juice that tastes just like burning tobacco with all the crap it comes with. They make tobacco flavours, which in the case of the one I'm using now, taste like cigarettes smell when they're in the packet. Which I should add tastes delightfully raisiny and nutty

Soldato
Well, they never state that they make a juice that tastes just like burning tobacco with all the crap it comes with. They make tobacco flavours, which in the case of the one I'm using now, taste like cigarettes smell when they're in the packet. Which I should add tastes delightfully raisiny and nutty

What flavor. :D

Soldato

Yep, just about every tobacco flavour I've tried has tasted like rolling tobacco smells when you open the packet. That fresh, dry and nutty flavour.

If you REALLY want to go back to the cigarette taste, no joke, get "Original Red" from Liberty Flights or Lambert and Butler from OKSmokey. They both have a HORRIFICALLY authentic "ash" flavour that really does remind of a rollup.

And once you've been vaping for a week or so, that really isn't good anymore. :D

Associate
If thats true then surely that goes against everything TW state.

I think you misunderstood. I'm saying that is what they said you'd need to do not what they do and is the reason tobacco flavours don't taste like smoking. I still like the tobacco flavours but don't expect them to be like a ciggy. Real tabs is fairly ashy tasting, but none of the TW ones are to close to a ciggy.

Last edited:
Associate
Sorry can't help Jimlad, I've never used any of the ones that look like cigarettes. The researching I did before hand suggested they have really low battery life so I decided right off the bat to go with big batteries.

They aren't like the systems I'm used too so don't really know, but do they click into an atomizer? They look a bit like they should just click in to the atomizer which screws into the battery. Have a watch of this video at about 3 min in it shows the cartridge clicking onto the atomizer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIjOetowMZw I'm not 100% sure if this matches your model or not thou.

Last edited:
Soldato
I think you misunderstood. I'm saying that is what they said you'd need to do not what they do and is the reason tobacco flavours don't taste like smoking. I still like the tobacco flavours but don't expect them to be like a ciggy. Real tabs is fairly ashy tasting, but none of the TW ones are to close to a ciggy.

Ah, got you now. So what tobacco flavour are you using?

Soldato
Sorry can't help Jimlad, I've never used any of the ones that look like cigarettes. The researching I did before hand suggested they have really low battery life so I decided right off the bat to go with big batteries.

They aren't like the systems I'm used too so don't really know, but do they click into an atomizer? They look a bit like they should just click in to the atomizer which screws into the battery. Have a watch of this video at about 3 min in it shows the cartridge clicking onto the atomizer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIjOetowMZw I'm not 100% sure if this matches your model or not thou.

ok mate will have a little look, yeah got a spare battery, this is just a starter kit to see how it goes, what one did you go for ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom