Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Due to the lack of use of arrow keys (don't laugh), I had a alpha but didn't use it until the last day before it closed. But even with only one day I racked up 1000 kills and had a kdr of 2.45 when I finished... even on that faggoty mode with 3d spotting. Cannot wait until beta... see you OCUK punks there :) :)

Soldato
Just had quick go on BF2 and realized how much kick ass it is over Bad company 2!! Anyone who know if this menu option will be making a come back in BF3?

bf2j.jpg

Last edited:
Permabanned
Just had quick go on BF2 and realized how much kick ass it is over Bad company 2!! Anyone who know if this menu option will be making a come back in BF3?

bf2j.jpg

Surely that is there? I had automatically assumed it would be. It worked perfectly in BF2 :confused:

Associate
Don't be suprised if that isn't menu isn't there. Don't forgot this will be ported from consoles like BC2. That didn't have the menu as the console controllers don't have enough buttons. Instead it had a single button to call for ammo/point out attack points/defend and another button to call for a medic.

Soldato
Don't be suprised if that isn't menu isn't there. Don't forgot this will be ported from consoles like BC2. That didn't have the menu as the console controllers don't have enough buttons. Instead it had a single button to call for ammo/point out attack points/defend and another button to call for a medic.

All valid points. Lead platform it maybe from a technical point, it's anything but the lead in gameplay features and mechanics so far. The beta will reveal a lot in how far the PC title has been influenced by consoles in the gameplay stakes. Things like how the jets and choppers fly, if they come with auto-leveling like BC2 well that's just not PC now is it, and if there is unlimited burst-fire on all amour, unlimited ammo is noob IMO. And I expect to see the comrose as an alternative to that inept console feature the social key, we shall see.

They are considering it lol.

Below are a couple of fan made mocups of how the comrose could look in BF3.

11111el.jpg

:p
9999h.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom