Overclockers UK - the past, present and future

Associate
Now call me pessimistic, but after the buyout of a British firm by a foreign one (i.e. Cadburys by Kraft) there tends to be a shedding of staff, a re-structuring of the business, and a drop in quality. This may not always the case, but we will leave you to make your own minds up about this. Lets hope they plan to expand the current business rather than just penny pinch. OCUK has a cult following with many loyal customers so it will be interesting to see how this transaction effects them in the long run.

OcUK Staff
Now call me pessimistic, but after the buyout of a British firm by a foreign one (i.e. Cadburys by Kraft) there tends to be a shedding of staff, a re-structuring of the business, and a drop in quality. This may not always the case, but we will leave you to make your own minds up about this. Lets hope they plan to expand the current business rather than just penny pinch. OCUK has a cult following with many loyal customers so it will be interesting to see how this transaction effects them in the long run.

It is all about expanding, improving and growing. Which means it is good for you (customers). :)

Associate
havn't been a member of the forum or OcUK for long but what a difference it has made to my life, all the new things ive learnt from the forums and help when ive needed it.
congratulation to spie and all OcUK staff for making the company what it is and i hope caseking will follow in your footsteps and take the company from strength to strength.
:D:)well done:):D

Back
Top Bottom