*** Pictures of things we bought in March ***

Can't type for toffee
Don
Extreme home wireless? :p
zooplus.jpg

Cat litter £25 >.< Dammit
Best stuff I (well the cats) have used tho

Caporegime
Well this thread would be fairly quiet for a few days if the items had to be purchased and delivered in March :p. The stuff was delivered today, that's when it was purchased in my eyes. I've seen that these threads always get deflected by the same old pedants filling half the space with semantics, and when it was stimulateaman that posted it with his increasingly bizarre and unfunny comments in recent times, I just had to bite I'm afraid.

Besides which, although possible, I doubt the OP bought and received the items in his post today, but does stimulateaman question that? Noooo!

Soldato
Well this thread would be fairly quiet for a few days if the items had to be purchased and delivered in March :p. The stuff was delivered today, that's when it was purchased in my eyes. I've seen that these threads always get deflected by the same old pedants filling half the space with semantics, and when it was stimulateaman that posted it with his increasingly bizarre and unfunny comments in recent times, I just had to bite I'm afraid.

Besides which, although possible, I doubt the OP bought and received the items in his post today, but does stimulateaman question that? Noooo!

I can confirm my coffee and orange were bought and received today.

Back
Top Bottom