*** Pictures of things we bought in March ***

Soldato
Got a picture of my scaffold now. Here it is

ear.jpg

Associate
Unable to take a picture, so have a generic one from Google Images.

p80nc.jpg

Dovo Straight Razor, 5/8" with an Olive wood handle.

Arrived this morning, already bleeding.

Soldato
Were was the multi plug from? Decent price for such a good one.

I have one of them, grabbed in a sale from Or-goose (remember the name they used from an old advert ;))

This month, I grabbed a new scaffold bar from e-bay...Will post picture later on.

Looks ideal for behind TV

Make?Model?

I got it from (if this is not allowed please remove) Staples, it was 'End of Line' at £15 and the only one left, its proper price is £29.99... I've seen it on the Rainforrest for £25 which is where I was gonna buy it till I saw it yesterday!! :D

Masterplug - 12 Socket Surge Protected Power Tower. :)

Soldato
Hows do having a rather different piercing effect my sexuality? I do believe it does not. I have a girlfriend and I am very happy. I love my pasties and have a deep dislike to sausage of any sort...

I have three piercings, but eyebrow and tounge piercings on males are most certainly homosexual piercings :p

Soldato
I love my pasties and have a deep dislike to sausage of any sort...

That just made me quiver in disgust. What a horrible saying.

Is the metal blue? Personally never been a fan of them and find them a tad tacky.

I used to be pretty into piercings but never had many myself. Think the most I had at once was 4.
Used to have to my toungue web and my outer conch, but both rejected. Woke up one night with my arm and side of head soaked in blood so had to take the outer conch out. But it never healed properly, was always recovering from an infection. I did pierce it myself following proper safety and using proper equipment, in the end think wrong angle was the fault.

Back
Top Bottom