*** Pictures of things we bought in March ***

Soldato
Did you ask them? One thing my gym is good for is replacing stuff (except the 20kg dumbell that took almost a month) but stuff like cable machine parts etc all get replaced quick you just have to remind them.

Soldato
just bought the corsair 600t white case this morning, should be here next week. Thinking about holding off with the pics / opening it until all my new pc parts arrive which could be a couple of months yet!

Soldato
Just got this for half price as (according the the well known highstreet stationers I bought it from) its 'End of Line'

powahb.jpg

So £15 instead of £30...

Sorry its not a Car or a Gun!.. but my PC needed it!! :p

Soldato
^ Always puzzles me why Apple don't make that kind of thing themselves.

It puzzles me why people still use those things, I've always hated them because it's basically impossible to get it perfect without any air bubbles or dust appearing under the protector. Liquid screen protectors look great though.

Soldato
Just got this for half price as (according the the well known highstreet stationers I bought it from) its 'End of Line'

[IMGhttp://img263.imageshack.us/img263/4648/powahb.jpg[/IMG]

So £15 instead of £30...

Sorry its not a Car or a Gun!.. but my PC needed it!! :p

I have one of them, grabbed in a sale from Or-goose (remember the name they used from an old advert ;))

This month, I grabbed a new scaffold bar from e-bay...Will post picture later on.

Soldato
It puzzles me why people still use those things, I've always hated them because it's basically impossible to get it perfect without any air bubbles or dust appearing under the protector. Liquid screen protectors look great though.
I'm not majorly fussed if its not perfect, though with the case I'm probably going to buy I will want it as good as I can get it. Get 2 in the pack as well.

They do a new version:
Adhesive is only used around the Easyscreen border, which is coloured to ensure that any dust trapped under the adhesive border is not visible.
Seen a few videos of liquid ones, look impressive.

Permabanned
I don't have a surge protector, we have blackouts a few time a year and sometimes my pc was on when they happened.

One time it caused my motherboard lan port to stop working and I had to get a new motherboard, I should get one I suppose.

Soldato
I spent two hours trying to get tickets for that... Found out later they practically sold out in like 14 minutes :p

Well I actually ordered them 2 weeks after the initial release, they popped up on See Tickets but for disabled people only, instantly checked out, 2 for £55. Job done! :D

Back
Top Bottom