• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official 3D Mark 11 scores**

Soldato
Apparently, the next AMD driver will have an optimisation for 3DMARK11 :p

Technically they don't, they have to disect the benchmark for crumbs of hope :D

Might have to buy an i7 3770k and run a benchmark and DSR it to shut you up :).

As I said before the AMD smegheads were only top due to superior CPU's :(.

I am considering switching to Ivybridge anyway for the PCI-E 3.0 benefit but we'll see if I can shift some old stuff first :).

Last edited:
Soldato
Damn, down to 9th!

The sooner I get this 3820 north of 5ghz and my lightning at 1300+ the better :p

The one rule is good, I like it, easy to comply with.

Caporegime
OP
Why isn't 8 Pack at the top of the Graphics list with his score of 13482 or the crossfire with a score of 25847?

Because he has not supplied a link to the 3D Mark website. As soon as he does, I will update.

Rawr nVidia power :p. Makes a change after the mauling we get in Heaven 3.0.

Thanks muchly for compiling this list gregster :)

No probs and one thing is obvious to me now....Us NVIDIA owners need better CPU's :p

I have added the GFX scores as a spoiler because initialy this was set up for the whole score. Not that it matters but AMD are on top with the overalls :)

Soldato
updated score

http://3dmark.com/3dm11/4058402

77105768.png

OcUK Staff
8 Pack, any reason you are not supplying a link to the 3D mark website? I have asked a few times but you have not yet done this. Can you please supply a link like everyone else please.

I dont do links!!! HWbot does not require this. They require a screen shot with the details you see.

I dont have internet connected when I bench either as any drivers other than the ones necessary for the bench effect the result.

In my screenshot you can see the GPU core and mem clocks, make and model etc. The score and the CPU and memory clocks reported correctly!! That is enough for anyone.

OcUK Staff
No it wont but it takes time to set up the bench. Those CPU clocks need phase change and my unit is on a graphics card at the moment as I am benching a GTX470.

I don't have my X79 set up at all!!!!

When I do 3D11 again I will supply some links then to those scores.

Caporegime
OP
I dont do links!!! HWbot does not require this. They require a screen shot with the details you see.

I dont have internet connected when I bench either as any drivers other than the ones necessary for the bench effect the result.

In my screenshot you can see the GPU core and mem clocks, make and model etc. The score and the CPU and memory clocks reported correctly!! That is enough for anyone.

If you're going to be so stupidly anal then you may as well remove he other scores as well....

I didn't think asking for a 3Dmark11 link was being 'Anal' sorry if this offends you but others have had no problems.

If you do not intend on supplying a link, I will have no choice but to remove your other scores. Sorry but it was the only basic requirement for this thread.

OcUK Staff
Ok cool!!

No you did not but I explained why I cant just give a link. It takes ages to set up the bench and I am not currently benching 7970 or even X79.

I am doing heaven bench, 03,05 and 06 with GTX470. When I next do £D11 I will save the project and supply the links.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom